• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - November 04, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - November 04, 2019


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - November 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:06 AM PST

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    Spoiler policy

    >> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

    TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

    Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT]Link in the Shadow Temple // Link vs Stalfos

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    [BotW] Zelda finally gets Link to eat the frog

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Sheikah watch on Sheikah Slate charger [BOTW] [OC]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    What do you think about it? [BoTW]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    [MM] Just wanted to share my majoras mask tattoo with you awesome Zelda lovers.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    I made this keychain of Link cooking his favorite meal! [BotW] [OC]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Boyfriend got me this beautiful gift! [OoT]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    Twilight Princess is the best game because you can hold/play with dogs. [TP] Ignore the snapchat text lol

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    [botw] had to make a mock movie trailer for a class so i decided to do botw! hope you guys enjoy

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    [ALL] In your personal opinion, which getting the Master Sword scene is the best and why?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    For me, it just has to be Breath of the Wild. I'm gonna be honest here, there were patches I went through early on in BOTW where I felt like I wasn't getting a proper Zelda experience. It was just...different. But the moment I got the Master Sword, having made my way through the Lost Woods, and hearing that iconic Master Sword theme...I just felt like...

    "Yeah, now we're back."

    submitted by /u/pvhc47
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Skull Kid w/ Tatl and Tael inspired plush made by me!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    My BF and I went as Link and Navi for Halloween [OC]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    [OoT] This is getting out of hand, Mido!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    [BoTW] Finished my guardian tattoo, I’m in love! By Scott Falbo, Studio Arcanum, Seattle WA

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    [ALL] would anyone want a leather AirPod case like this? I can’t buy them for myself because they only come in bulk of 25 or more.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    [OC][OoT] Did a LoZ tattoo this weekend and I’m p excited for it.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    [OC] [MM] A quick sketch I made of Deku Link.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Physics!! It totally counts, right? [LAHD] Link's Awakening (Switch)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    I painted the moon on a timpani drum head [MM]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    So...look who I found. [BOTW]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    [BoTW2] I hope they make one with BoTW 2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    [OC] Created another room decor item :P

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    [OC] God of the Wild (Zelda X God of War)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    [MM] new to zelda

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    So I'm gonna buy a 2ds xl soon and I wanted to buy a Zelda game for it, but since I've never really played a Zelda game before I had a question before I chose one.

    I was considering either Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask but since Majora's mask costs 30€ more (from the place I was going to buy it) I wanted some opinions on both of the games (which one you like more and why).

    (I checked out Majora's mask and I really liked the weird/creepy asthetic the characters (and that moon...) had. And I hear that it's a good one anyway so the only thing holding me back is the price)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/quenjoneme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment