• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!


    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Peak performance computing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    [LAHD] Link Fanart :D

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    [OC] It's dangerous to go alone... ⚔️��️

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:20 PM PST

    [BoTW] No voe allowed in Gerudo town

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    [OTHER] My wife won this The Legend of Zelda collector's puzzle for me a few weeks ago, and I finally just finished it! Five-hundred and fifty pieces later.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    [OoA] I drew my favorite Link design, I’d be kinda neat to see it in smash.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    [All] Zelda switch case

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    sketch of link [BoTW]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    [MM] Now the mystery of the strange hand is solved! (Updated with clearer text.)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    [ALL] I made wooden hair fork with Swarovski crystal. It is made in the style of Zelda headband.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    [OoT] Zora's Domain (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) Jazz Cover - The Consouls

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    [oc] But courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Best pals �� [OC]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:12 AM PST

    [LAHD] Is there any logic behind which stairs connect in the chamber dungeons?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:01 AM PST

    This is the most annoying thing about the chamber dungeons. Even when you get two to connect, you usually make them disconnect while trying to connect another set of stairs.

    Is there some logic behind which stair tiles connect?

    submitted by /u/CrashDunning
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Ganon vs Shinnok battle

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    [All] Found a neat little music box at a street shop in Thailand!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    [OoT] I'm in an Electro Swing mood, and this needs more love.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    [ALL] I made this when I was in 6th grade (about 12 years old) and recently found it in my attic! What do you think?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    [ALL] How did you discover LoZ? Or better yet, how did it discover you?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    My very first Zelda game was when I was about 10 years old. I had played the Nintendo 64 as a child with no exposure to Zelda Oot or MM. Everything changed when I got a GameCube for Christmas with Melee, Sunshine, and Wind Waker. I was least excited about Wind Waker because I had no idea what it was (looking back it was clandestine my parents got me a random best seller I didn't ask for).

    After wearing out the other games I turned to Wind Waker and was stumped by its difficulty. It was unlike anything I had ever played and I wanted to go explore so badly but could never get past the forsaken fortress. Months later I came back and fell in love once I finally got my sword back! I was so intrigued with the story and beautiful world of Wind Waker. One thing led to another and I discovered to missing gems in my n64 collection. Playing Ocarina and Majoras for the first time knowing nothing about the game was mind boggling and I've been hooked ever since!

    In honor of Zelda month, how did you come to appreciate the franchise?

    submitted by /u/mwelch32
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] [BoTW] Revali - most badass sidecharacter ... or atleast one of them c:

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:52 AM PST

    [BotW] Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Attack on Vah Medoh Violin

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Guru guru [OOT]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment