• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] We're impervious to delays at this point

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] We're impervious to delays at this point


    [ALL] We're impervious to delays at this point

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Did you get all that?? [OoT]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    [ALL] You ever wonder what happens when you press “Fast Travel?”

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    [BoTW] I made a rende of toon link in the BoTW tunic.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    My Skyward Sword art I never got around to finishing. Someday it will be complete. (Based off strategy guide art) [SS]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Taking a selfie [BOTW]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    This made me smile [BoTW]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    The article came out in 2018, y'all are just realizing this now? [Oot]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    [BoTW] My 5 year old son made Link.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    [OC] Designed and 3D Printed some Original Zelda-themed Bookends!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    [OC] I drew pixel Link fighting some ChuChus

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Song of Storms [OoT]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    So earlier today a funny coincidence happened. I was sitting at the piano with my nephew teaching him some of the basics when he asked me to play a song. I played the Song of Storms. Within seconds of ending the song the sky opened up and we got the hardest rain we have had in a long time. The song works!

    submitted by /u/cjmprs
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] [OC] a lineart piece as part of an artist collaboration

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    [OTHER] Saw the Triforce light and wanted to share my heart container light!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    [MM] A confession and a plea

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I've been a Zelda fan for as long as I can remember. I've played, beaten, and loved every single game in the series. Well, all of them except for one. To this day, I still have yet to finish Majora's Mask. I really want to. I love the atmosphere of the game, the masks seem extremely fun, and I've seen tons of simply incredible moments from throughout the game online. It looks like a legitimately breathtaking experience. So why haven't I sat down to play it yet? It's not like it's an issue of not being able to, I own it on N64, Virtual Console, and 3DS. No, by far the largest reason that I haven't beaten it yet is the time limit. Time limits in games stress me out, even pretty loose stuff like the Biggoron Trade quest gets me tense every time. So having such a major consequence to failing has made me drop the game due to stress multiple times. And from what I've heard, the dungeons are some of the hardest in the series. I'm not exactly the brightest when it comes to dungeons in Zelda, it can take me a pretty solid chunk of time, but I've always been able to take all the time i could ever need. Now, with something as confusing as Stone Tower Temple, I'm legitimately concerned about not being able to finish it in time. So to people who have played it through to the end, what advice can you give to cut down on a lot of the tension? I really do want to see this game through to the end, but it just feels like there's a huge hurdle to get over.

    submitted by /u/ECGCBlu
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Got a Fierce Deity Link Tattoo to add to my leg sleeve, super stoked with it!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    My attempt at drawing the master sowrd [all]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    [BoTW] SSBU Fighters Pass Volume 2 includes a Mii Fighter costume of the Ancient Soldier from BOTW as a pre order bonus

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    [OC] [BoTW] A Silent Flower

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    [TP] Twilight Princess Vol. 6 is out now!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    [OoT] Ok, I've been stuck forever, so I'm finally asking for help...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Ok.. I really hate to do this, but I've been stuck on this game for I don't know how long. It really feels like cheating but it feels less like cheating if I ask someone who's played it, rather than just looking it up. And no I don't have access to YouTube.

    I have two questions:

    1. How do I get the horse? I heard that Ingo is supposed to offer to race you but he won't do it for me.

    2. How do I get to the fire temple? I assume you have to get the red tunic or whatever but it won't let me as a kid Right? So when I go back to Goron City as an adult, the door is closed. Or maybe I'm not even right about this..

    Idk guys, I really appreciate any help you can give me. Like I said, I hate to look things up and avoid it whenever possible, but I'm just ready to get on with this game already...

    And yes, I could just look up a guide but this feels less like cheating. Idk, it's just how my brain works (lol)

    submitted by /u/Gary_Busey1349
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment