• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [OC] If there’s anyone having a pretty rough day, here’s something I made that might cheer you up! It’s Zelda just reminding you that you’re loved and appreciated, and so does she! (Something positive I made in Garry’s Mod)

    The Legend of Zelda | [OC] If there’s anyone having a pretty rough day, here’s something I made that might cheer you up! It’s Zelda just reminding you that you’re loved and appreciated, and so does she! (Something positive I made in Garry’s Mod)


    [OC] If there’s anyone having a pretty rough day, here’s something I made that might cheer you up! It’s Zelda just reminding you that you’re loved and appreciated, and so does she! (Something positive I made in Garry’s Mod)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    [OC] Ocarina and time/Majora's mask themed deck I made a while back. No copyright intended.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    [BoTW2] Breath of the Wild 2 with the new Link's Awakening Graphics by Canadian Artist Stephen J. Plant.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    [LA] I wanted to share with you guys this Wind Fish tattoo that I just got! Very happy with the way it came out :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    [BoTW] Just made the Switch! First time ever playing a Zelda game and first time away from PC gaming!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    [MM] A pretty amazing drawing of skull kid my girlfriend did :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    [WW] Teaching myself to sculpt. This is my first creation!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    [OoT] Micro LEGO Hyrule (based on the Ocarina of Time map) I hope the tiny builds are recognizable.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    [OC] missing [TP] Link, so I made fan art to cope with my sadness ಥ‿ಥ

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    [oc] I made a rupee bag and gems!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:53 AM PST

    [ST] Recently I started replaying Spirit Tracks, and honestly it's one of the most underrated games in my opinion. [ST] Spirit Tracks

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I think the soundtrack is one of the BIGGEST factors of a games success, and Spirit Tracks soundtrack is absolutely AMAZING! It's so beautiful, and they made it one of a kind!

    Also, the fact that Zelda got to be with you the entire time AND you were able to control her was a really cool feature to the game! I hope they do something like that again in future game

    submitted by /u/keitabugaboo
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] United States of Shieldmerica

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    [BoTW] I doodled a pensive Link!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    [other] What do you think of this Damascus steel TriOrce we made? Hand made Damascus steel that was forged here in Idaho. 2”x2”x2”

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    [OC][MM]“Now, I have fulfilled my promise to you… So, please, give me that which you promised me.” Photo by @thecompanionphotography (on Instagram)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    [MC] art style is fantastic. Really enjoying this entry so far.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    [BoTW] Grayscale guardian painting

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    [BOTW] Trial of the Sword - Stuck on Middle Trial

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Nearly got through it months ago but had to put it down. I came soooo close. Is it true that it's harder than the last trial? I'm dying here. I get through the first two floors but the third, forget about it, lol.

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    [ALBW] Completed the first Zelda game I ever played. I absolutely enjoyed my Legend of Zelda experience. Now off to start playing Ocarina of Time

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    [BOTW] Funniest BOTW Stories with Family?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

    My Brother-in-Law has the game. He was stuck and asked me to un-stuck him. Turns out he didn't know how to get from Kakariko to Hateno (?) village in the beginning of the game. He also didn't have a horse. So I trecked all the way over for him. I found it hilarious. He's a great guy, but, Zelda obviously isn't thing...at least BOTW. I encouraged him to try LA on the Switch and he loves. Goes to show you!

    Anyone have similar stories?

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] "I'll wait for you here. Get going! Go see the Great Deku Tree!"

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:19 PM PST

    [BOTW] ancient arrows into cricket (sorry about bad quality)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    [LA] Link and Marin [Ballad of the Wind Fish] Duet

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment