• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 13, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 13, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wish more dungeons had a story behind them. [All]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    I really would like to know more about them and why they are there. Most dungeons just feel like we're going somewhere that doesn't hold very much significance. I want some sort of explanation like how a arbiters ground was once a prison and how the divine beasts were built to help beat ganon. I feel like some sort of explanation would help further the lore of the franchise.

    submitted by /u/magnablue
    [link] [comments]

    The Christmas present my mom ordered for me finally came in! [All]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:41 AM PST

    [BotW] So... I'm sad. Any pro tips on how to fix it? :(

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    My Zelda manga [ALL]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    [BOTW] horses and their color variation

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I really just want to know if there is a way to get a solid black horse with a white mane in the game.

    submitted by /u/little_laya
    [link] [comments]

    What stile wrapping is on the master swords handle?[All]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    [OTHER] The Legend of Link

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Do you think Nintendo and the fanbase would ever be progressive enough to support the idea of a 'Legend of Zelda' game where the main character is Zelda working to rescue a captured Link? I think the idea is fun and would support it myself.

    submitted by /u/mmalluck
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Question about my Recent Find

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hi Guys!

    Recently when cleaning out a collection of old games from my childhood, I stumbled across my old copy of The Wind Waker from my childhood. It is in the original case, with all of the instruction manuals. I don't need/want it anymore as I have it on my Wii U and I'm not really a collector. How much is this worth? And where should I sell it? Thank you for what help you can give!

    Adam :)

    submitted by /u/Adam5301
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] link gets strucked by lightning???

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I remember at least twice getting strucked by lightning in Zelda windwaker. Is this normal? Am i the only one getting this? I searched this up on YouTube and Google but there's nothing about it. I find this weird

    submitted by /u/not_chrisy
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] I made a poem for a Zelda game. I encourage everyone else to do this too.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    • You stand there, looking
    • Staring at your creator
    • Instrument in hand, he plays a song
    • He creates a replica, with a similar stare
    • Nothing neither of you can do
    • An empty gaze, an empty shell
    • What a terrible fate, isn't it?
    submitted by /u/Yellowredstone
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] The milk Link receives from cows after playing Epona's Song is not pasteurized, so the heart restoration is a lie.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Maybe not a lie, but there's dangerous bacteria that could cause illness.

    submitted by /u/Edmondoburger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment