• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [OOT] Found my old 3DS and loaded up my save that I abandoned from like 5 years ago, and realized why I abandoned it.

    The Legend of Zelda | [OOT] Found my old 3DS and loaded up my save that I abandoned from like 5 years ago, and realized why I abandoned it.


    [OOT] Found my old 3DS and loaded up my save that I abandoned from like 5 years ago, and realized why I abandoned it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    [MM] I saw the mockup for this a few days ago on this sub and decided to make it for real. I’m in the process of trying to make functional straps and applying soft leather for the bridge of my nose. It’s 100% wood.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    [OC] I painted A great fairy

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    [BOTW] OC - Part 1 of 14 of my poster landscape series!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    [OOT] A Link sketch I drew out for my son who adores Zelda.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    [ALL] Sipping on my magical yellow potion to get through another day in quarantine

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    [ALL] took me long enough, very satisfying

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    [OoT] I drew Link fighting Phantom Ganon

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    [OoT] dad's friend and dad 3D printed this me and my mom painted it what do you guys thinks?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Saw this on r/gaming. Credits to u/_pacifier_

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    [OC] During quarantine I decided to give BOTW a try (my first Zelda game) and completely fell in love. Decided to pay tribute to this amazing game on my latest lamp build!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Hey uh, Link, you ok there buddy?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    [WW] Toon Link!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    [MM] 2020 cannot get worse, right? Right...?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    [ALBW] a little drawing of RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    [MM] Rockin favorite hat

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    [SS] Took me four and a half hours, but definitely worth it

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Fierce Deity looking like he is turning into super saiyan.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    [FSA] Just beat Four Swords Adventures for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    The thing that immediately left an impression on me was the style of level progression. I totally understand what they were going for, but it wasn't really my thing. I prefer the world to feel more connected. The fact that you only carried one item at a time was kind of jarring too, and made it feel too different from a Zelda title in my opinion.

    However, beyond all that, the game was fun! The puzzles were simple for the most part, but there were a few that really stumped me (having to throw a boomerang through a wall to hit a switch, having to carry a Link from the shadow world to hit a switch) and it kept it enjoyable. But the most fun part for me was the combat. The horde battles were really fun, and messing around with your positioning to find the optimal strategy was engaging and fun. I also enjoyed the story for what it was, obviously they couldn't go too deep with it because of the type of game it is, but the NPCs were great for the most part.

    All in all a really decent game, one of the better 2D Zelda games in my opinion. I definitely want to wrangle 3 friends up and play the game again the way it's meant to be played. it's a nice palate cleanser if you've been playing too much Zelda recently (me) and need something different. Good game, 6.5/10

    submitted by /u/DozerSSB
    [link] [comments]

    [LA] Don't think one of these was actually in Links Awakening. I could be wrong tho...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    [FS]/[FSA] i would like to thank Horikoshi for the nice reference

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    [MM] people is there any way to play Majoras mask on the switch! Finishing LttP First :)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    [All] Best Zelda duo?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Comment any I forgot

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zelda_person
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment