• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] B r o, the new DLC Divine Beast Lookin' NICE

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] B r o, the new DLC Divine Beast Lookin' NICE


    [BoTW] B r o, the new DLC Divine Beast Lookin' NICE

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    [LoZ] The Legend Ukiyo E by dandingeroz

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] I 3d printed and painted the master sword

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    [ALBW] Fanart of Yuga!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    [OoT] Out of all the Links, the Hero of Time is our favorite, so we're making an animated film about him. And we're excited and nervous to finish what we started! :)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    [ALL] i made a cucco in minecraft

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    [MM]Just finished drawing skull kid

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    [BotW] Finally…

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    [OTHER] Kinda different, but i make Zelda inspired fingerboards.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    [OC] [BOTW] shes explorin ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    [OC] [TP] A drawing of Link I did a few days ago.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    [LoZ] A drawing I made of Link from the very first game.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [BOTW] I’m super Sneaky

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    [OoT] I made a Song of Storms hat in Animal Crossing, I only wear it when it rains :) (on the hat is the button lyrics as if you were playing it on an N64 controller)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    [MC] [OC] Drawing stuff from Zelda till I don't want to. Day 4 - Ezlo. What should I do tomorrow?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    [BoTW] This BoTW Power Rangers crossover video is so awesome!! (apologies if this is has been posted before)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    [SS] I was told to post this here

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    [OC] Made over quarantine and mounted on canvas!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    [OC] [TP] Ilia; Scared and Alone

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    [TP] What is your favourite dungeon from Twilight Princess?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I just finished Twilight Princess and I was curious about which dungeon was the most popular. Reddit only gives you 6 options so I just wrote the first five and then put others.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kenns02
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who's a character you hate?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    like a character you cant stand, like their name makes you gag. well maybe not hate that much, but you just dont like them.

    ​

    for me its the clown man from skyward sword, the STAR minigame guy from twilight princess, EVERYONE IN THE CURSED SPIDER HOUSE, Daruk, yunobo, and Revali

    ​

    i think this falls under discussion so im gonna flair it as such

    submitted by /u/mememan93
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Looking for new voluntary team members for the game!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment