• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [Botw] new tattoo in progress

    The Legend of Zelda | [Botw] new tattoo in progress


    [Botw] new tattoo in progress

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    [BoTW] I drew Sheikah Zelda (cus I forgot Sheik was a thing)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    [BOTW] A meme I made

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    [OoS] I drew Din

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    [BoTW] What Do You Think Of My Zelda Cosplay?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    [TP] Drew and painted Twilight Princess characters. They aren’t the correct scale in size but oh well

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    [BoTW] [OC] Hello I haven’t played BOTW but my boyfriend is obsessed with it and requested me to paint him as Link for his birthday and here’s how it turned out!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    [TP] Twilight Princess has always been my favourite Zelda game even though I never got to finish it. To second chances!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    [ALBW] Model I made of a Moldorm from ALBW (#3)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    [ALL] What’s your favorite Zelda game and why?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    [SS] Maybe except for the forward stab attack.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    [MC] [OC] I love the Minish aesthetic..

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    [TP] Hero's Shade fleshed out by jojo56830 on Tumblr. This makes me so incredibly happy. My handsome boy.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    [OC] [BoTW] Perler bead art of Link that I made! I can't wait to hang this up on my wall. Joycon for scale.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    [ALL] Wooden Master Sword & Shield

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [ALBW] A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zelda games I've ever played.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I was honestly skeptic about A Link Between Worlds when it first came oout because it seemed to be a loose remake of A Link to the Past, which in my unpopular preference, was one of my least favorite Zelda games I grew up playing. ALTTP isn't bad, but it was very frustrating for me to play at the time. I played it again when I got older and found it more enjoyable than I did as a kid.

    But after finally getting ALBW and playing it, man I was glad I was wrong. ALBW is basically a much better version of ALTTP and not even a direct clone; Better Gameplay, better exploration, the wall paint mechanic was a very nice idea that allowed for creative level design (Whoever thought of that, you need a raise) and if you're clever enough, beat the dungeon in a way that it was not intended. The bosses were a bit meh but still pretty challenging at times, and the rent/buy mechanic is a change I personally welcome with open arms.

    Why? Because death actually hasn't meant something in Zelda since Zelda II on the NES. In ALBW, Death means losing the items you rented from Ravio, so you either have to go back to his shop and rent them again or just buy them outright, which is ALOT more expensive, but also saves the stress of losing them again. I loved Ravio, he's one of the best character's I've ever encountered, even more shocking when you find he's Lorule's version of Link.

    The story is kind of good, I like the fact that the main villain, Hilda, has an actual legit motivation for being villainous, as every other villain in Zelda is about as interesting as a wet rock, probably the Skull Kid being the best one along with Zant. I am confused on something though, I did read somewhere that the Zelda in both ALBW and ALTTP are the same incarnation of Zelda, but the Links are different, and this Link is living in the same exact house as the one from ALTTP, is he a twin or something? Even more so the Zeldas look almost completely different from one another, but they are supposed to be the same character?

    And here's my favorite thing about ALBW. One of least favorite things about Zelda 1 and ALTTP was how practically useless your shield was. Your shield was only good for blocking ranged attacks and that is a big if in of itself if that actually works, but ALBW, The Oracle Games, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, and (I may be misremembering on these two) in both Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass, you can manually block almost any attack.

    All and all, I loved A Link Between Worlds and it's probably one of my best games to date alongside Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess.

    submitted by /u/ArmigerKnight
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I have more than 100 hours in this game and this is the first time I see a deer... I'm still shocked

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    [OC] my take on a Dark Zelda cosplay!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] Just saw somone's LoZ tattoo pop up om my feed and thought I'd share the one I got done in Februaty right before the craziness started. Instagram for the artist and shop in comments

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    [OoT] Yet another day at Lon Lon Ranch

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    [BoTW] he's going straight to hell

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    [OC] [TP] I decided to make more classic cartoon Zelda!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [LoZ] Remember When Hyrule Was Overthrown By A Boar? #That'sMyGanon

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    [LA] I sculpted the Wind Fish's Egg in Blender

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment