• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 1 discussion

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 1 discussion


    [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 1 discussion

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Every other day we will post a new megathread for users to discuss the next few chapters. Spoilers up until and completing this chapter will be allowed. No spoilers past this chapter will be allowed.

    Think of this like how TV subreddits will have threads for each episode.

    If people are progressing faster we may release two or more chapters a day. You can still use the stickied "[AoC] [Everything] General Open Discussion" megathread to discuss the entire game if you progress faster.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Finally finished up my ceramic piece of a Nintendo Switch with a Guardian arm popping out! I love how it turned out!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    [LAHD] Link’s Awakening Reference in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    [ALL] Nintendo did a complete 180 with art styles in Zelda

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    [SS] Today is Skyward Sword's 9th Anniversary!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    [ALL][OC] Embroidered hoop I did for Linktober 2020!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    [OoT] I redrew the Europan box art of Ocarina of Time 3D as part of a box art redraw challenge I'm hosting. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    [BoTW] Poster painting of Link from Breath of Wild

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [OC] [OOT] Colors Breakdown

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    [BoTW] I got theee commissions of my Rito oc, Ravizo! I’ll gladly tell more about him in the comments in anyone wants :p

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    [OC] Just amazing my friends appreciate these art.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    [AoC] A familiar villain returns - with a twist [MAJOR SPOILER]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    [AoC] I just want her not to regret not saying it...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    [BoTW] My 8 year old son has developed a theory that will turn the entire Zelda narrative upside down.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    [SS]I Painted Skyward Sword's Zelda last weekend...I know the game gets some flak but im really hoping for a switch version soon. Enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    [TP] Drew twilight princess link �� Instagram: @yavanna_art

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    [OC] Hi! Here's a Zelda I drew. I hope you like it♡

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    [OC] [MM] Colors Breakdown

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:23 AM PST

    [OTHER] What's a dungeon theme you'd like to see in a Zelda, that isn't part of the paint-by-numbers ensemble of Volcano/Water/Desert/Forest etc?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:54 PM PST

    A lot of Zeldas have added some contextual flavor but still resort to familiar environments, so I like to ponder about what're some less overused aesthetics we could find in a Temple?

    I'll start: a textiles factory. Lots of nice rugs ordaining the walls, with maybe some threads sprawled across the width of a central hall, that you could use to zipline across. Giant sewing machines. And some thick dust in the air, to really give weight to beams of light piercing through holes in the roof.

    And maybe the boss is a really fat moth who was making a banquet out of the place, or something. I dunno.

    submitted by /u/-Sawnderz-
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Concept soundtracks that are NOT remixes

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Howdy! I've recently been on the lookout for Zelda-soundtracks or tunes that were made by fans and are not remixes/covers of existing music. Basically, music that would fit a "new game" even if that game doesn't exist. The only projects I know of are the URA Zelda OST and an obscure fan soundtrack someone made for Skyward Sword... before it was released.

    There must be more out there though! Does anyone know something?

    submitted by /u/HerrReineke
    [link] [comments]

    [Oot] Can I beat Oot WITHOUT Din's Fire?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:24 AM PST

    So lately I've been trying to complete OoT for the first time, and am currently adult link, with the horse. I was looking through my inventory to see if I had missed anything, and realize I don't have Din's Fire. I then realize that not only do I need to be young link to obtain Din's Fire, but for the most part it is essential to have in order to beat the game. I have made WAY too much progress in the game to want to start from scratch, so please tell me, is there ANY way at all to beat the game without Din's Fire? (that doesn't include extremely difficult and precise glitches). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The8thBitYT01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment