• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion


    [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    This is the final "Megathread chapter discussion" thread. This means this is either the final chapter of the game or there could be another 5 more chapters left. This thread will cover everything including the end game. Enter this thread's comments at your own risk.


    Every day we posted a new megathread for users to discuss the next chapter. Spoilers up until and completing this chapter all the way until the final chapter plus post game will be allowed in this thread.

    Think of this like how TV subreddits will have threads for each episode.a

    You can still use the stickied "[AoC] [Everything] General Open Discussion" megathread to discuss the entire game if you progress faster. Or, make a new thread to discuss.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Zelda Animation !

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    [MM] The Falling Moon - By Francoyovich

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:56 AM PST

    [MM] I had some perler beads laying around. It came out beautiful.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:29 AM PST

    [OoT] Castle Town, Temple of Time remade in UE4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    [ALL] Childblight Ganon strikes again

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    [LoZ]Armor I'm working on based on The Legend of Zelda

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    [LoZ] - Was having trouble navigating had to draw a map

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:23 AM PST

    [BoTW] I did it. FINALLY. The U-TURN SHOT!! I might cry lmao

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    [All] Random meme to make someone smile

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    [BoTW] Sheikah Link - By Suneiaaa

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    [BoTW] I'm definitely not the best artist, but I hope my nephew likes this tomorrow ^_^

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    [OoT] Just finished embroidering this Zora Sapphire last night!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    [MM] Mask of Truth - by UnderTheCloakStudio

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    [MC] what about MARCY?? (Hyrule Town Post Office)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:40 PM PST

    [BoTW] The Hills Have Eyes... ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:23 PM PST

    [TP] Why Twilight Princess means so much to me...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

     Although Ocarina of Time is an amazing game, and was the game that got me into gaming. Twilight Princess holds a special place in my heart. It was a game I always found intriguing. I loved the even darker feel they were advertising after Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. But I never got to play the game until Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. The game released during a very dark time in my life. My partner had cheated on me, I was alone, and also dealing with recovering from depression, as well as a drug addiction. I needed something to play that could keep me distracted while I got clean, and got my life together. Something about it instantly pulled me in from the moment they began to talk about the twilight, and how it was the loneliest time. It brought me back to my days of being homeless. It was a very scary time sunrise had meant I survived another night, had another day to find food, and continue to fight for my survival. While twilight signified the coming of another long, cold night ahead. As the city grew quiet it only became lonelier. Now you think a game like this would only bring negativity for someone already so down. However for me it felt very relatable. I found comfort in that dark world, and I didn't feel so lonely. Dealing with transformation, and coming to terms with the light found in one's dark side. Needless to say it helped me pull out of my depression, and Midna is definitely me! 🤣 I replay the game at least once a year to remind myself that through the darkest of times I'm not alone, and I can pull through. So tell me, is there a Zelda game that hit you like this? It's amazing how much of an effect a game can have on one's life. ✌️💗⭐ 
    submitted by /u/Ruka-Shine
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] My wife almost ordered 6 packs of bananas instead of 6 bananas. Should I be afraid?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    She said I was a hero for catching the mistake.

    submitted by /u/KokiriGeorge
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] Zelda amiibo toy concept

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    [BoTW] Korok Seedling Art

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    [MM] I made a tri force for my room

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:10 PM PST

    [BoTW] Korok Seedling

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    [MM] first zelda drawing I've done. What do you think?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    [BotW] a Link drawing i did a while back!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment