• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BOTW] By far the best Screenshot I’ve taken in this game. The small details like the birds really make it feel like a painting.

    The Legend of Zelda | [BOTW] By far the best Screenshot I’ve taken in this game. The small details like the birds really make it feel like a painting.


    [BOTW] By far the best Screenshot I’ve taken in this game. The small details like the birds really make it feel like a painting.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    [ALL] I finished my model of the Master Sword

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    [AoC] Zelda Genshin Impact Cosplay (Fanart)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    [BoTW2] [BoTW] I've posted Link on the gravity falls style some time ago on the sub, and now here's the PRINCESS! WDUT?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    [BoTW] Modders are starting to restore Castle Town with assets from Age of Calamity!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    [BOTW] Now, that's a wallpaper.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:49 AM PST

    [OTHER] The Link on the Nintendo eshop cards has better eyeliner than I’d ever be able to do. Must be the steady hands from breaking so many pots.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    [OC] Thought you fine people would appreciate this amazing piece of artwork!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    [BoTW2] may I offer a simple Zelda

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    [AoC] I love little egg boi

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    [ALBW] Had to take some outdoor photos for college today and Link was the perfect model!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    [AoC] Something I noticed while playing the demo: there’s an area with the mushroom like (Dragon Blood inspired) trees in Hyrule Ridge submerged almost entirely under water

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    [BoTW] hylian Sheild Jack o lantern

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    [TP] Midna sketch by me, @delaratedag

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    [OTHER] Link, but take off his makeup. (Eyeliner, contour, lip balm)Photo: u/Joooooooolia

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    [BotW] I got wrecked!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    [OC][TP] My redraw from an old doodle. Ilia from Zelda twilight princess~

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    [MC] I just finished Minish Cap and holy SHIT was it good

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    It was my first 2d Zelda, and it gives me great first impressions. First of all the art is amazing for its pixelly style. I love how creative it is. The problem was that it gave you little to no handholding which is fine, but the no handholding is worse especially since the story is linear. I needed a bit of help often because you are forced into a path and I don't like that in games.

    Also Vati. Where to begin? THAT FUCKER HAS WASTED SO MUCH OF MY TIME. FIRST OFF, I DID ONE ANNOYING ASS BOSS BATTLE, but I got a hang of it once I found out the spikes were breakable. THE FINAL FIGHT IS BULLSHIT. I HAVE LOST SO MANY HOURS TO THAT FUCKER ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO HEAL AT ALL SO YOU'RE LOW FROM EARLIER

    AND THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FUCKING SHOOT THOSE RATSHIT STUNNING ELECTRIC BALLS? FUCK NO! NOT TO MENTION THE STUPID FUCKING TENNIS YOU GOTTA DO WITH THE MINI EYES AAAAGH I FUCKING HATE THE VATI BOSS FIGHT WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

    Besides that vati is honestly really cool, I enjoy their design so much. Overall, The game was really good and it was pretty unique.

    submitted by /u/Drin_Draws
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW]Ocarina of Time Map Compared to Breath of the Wild Based on Locations

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:19 PM PST

    [BoTW] Gannon Battle Wallpaper - WITHOUT PARTICLES!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    [AoC] Some fanart I did when the Age of Calamity trailer came out.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    [BOTW] the best of the two gorls

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    [OOT] Been working on a personal Zelda OOT Project on my spare time. Felt like sharing a five second clip. And Yes I haven't animated Ganondorf's reaction yet.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment