• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Was traveling with this box and got a cool shot of Eventide Island.

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Was traveling with this box and got a cool shot of Eventide Island.


    [BoTW] Was traveling with this box and got a cool shot of Eventide Island.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    [MM] I just finished painting this beautiful 3D print from a friend! I’m pleased with how it turned out!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    [MM] Day 2 of Posting this meme until the year ends

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    [BoTW] first Nintendo console since GameCube and first Zelda game since Link to the Past, I’m so excited! What a way to start 2021 :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    [BoTW] I still find cool little things in Breath of the Wild’s AI

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    [OoT] I drew Link meeting Navi.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    [BoTW] Starting 2021 off by finally defeating BoTW. All 120 shrines and all memories. I’m so glad to add this to my roster of completed Zelda games.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    [TP] I sculpted Midna at the start of lockdown.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    [SS] Ninety hours in and I just found out the cats can FLY!?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    [WW] here's an old halloween costume the me and my dad made a long time ago

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    [BoTW] I’m not sure if someone already posted this. Found in a discord server I’m in.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    [OoT] Stained Glass Spiritual Stones - a handmade birthday gift from a friend

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    [BoTW] ‘Korok Seeds’- card stock paper, 12x12 inches (@JasonCaseyArt)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    [BoTW] Finished this cross stitching. Happy New Years everyone. Now I’m going to go fight Calamity Ganon and try to defeat the game for the first time.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    [BoTW] Silent Princess [OC]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    [MM] [ALL] Anyone else catch the beautiful moon last night? ����

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    [WW] Happy New Year!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    [BotW] [OC] Fan Art - 476 Rupees

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    [ALL] Why doesn't the king of Hyrule just keep a list of everyone names Link?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    So in universe, I assume the name Link is more common than we expect. Passed down from generation to generation, parents naming their children after the great hero. Maybe parents hoping their kid IS the great hero. Why don't they just have a registrar and keel track of everyone named Link?

    I'm thinking Hyrule Warriors specifically as I just finished it. There is no way the kingdom of Hyrule doesn't have a census, they should just have at age like 10 years, give them a test. The hero is a great warrior. Give them a sword and see if they have natural talent.

    I understand it wouldn't be a guaranteed answer, but you could see the difference between the reborn hero and a random joe Im sure. I also know each game is different, and the social constructs are different, but still.

    Im not a major Zelda fan, I just enjoy the games here and there. Thought Id share my idea I had.

    submitted by /u/Fighterragon
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Link, I hate to tell you but you're not a Sheikah Ball...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    [AoC] Finally completed it! This took me more than five tries to do! Spoilers if you haven't progressed enough in the Game.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    [AoL] Someone please explain

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    So, I was playing Zelda II on the Nintendo switch online emulator. I realized that some of the town names are the names of the sages from Ocarina of Time. Were the sages named after the towns? Or were the town names just changed in later copies of the game?

    submitted by /u/GreenFoxyYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment