• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool etsy craft you found, etc today only!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:00 AM PST

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] You can do it, Link!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:05 AM PST

    [TP] 9 Years ago, I started my first Zelda game, Twilight Princess. Tonight, for the first time in my life, I finished a Zelda game. I have finally beat Twilight Princess.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    It took me 9 years but I did it. I struggle so much with finishing games, even the ones I love. Im so happy to have finally finished a Zelda game and I wanted to share that happiness with all of you

    submitted by /u/ImNotReal8
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] If the time travel in Ocarina of Time creates two timelines, that means in Majora's Mask you create god knows how many timelines where everyone dies.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/Stoenk
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] I made a T-Shirt with my favorite impersonation of Link !!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    [OC] Just a bunch of OoT items

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    [all] My Zelda game collection

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:06 AM PST

    [TP] The Spirit of Faron Spring by @synnaley

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:09 AM PST

    [LoZ] The perfect tattoo doesn't exist

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    [LoZ] Urban Link by Eduardo Viera

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    [OC]Had some fun with my Figma Link before the snow buried us

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    [ALTTP] Legend of Zelda Poster Collection (Throwback) (OC)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    [ALTTP] Princess Zelda fanart based on her appearance in smash:) sorry the armor is a little wonky here and there��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:05 AM PST

    [OoS] Playing Oracle of Seasons for the first time!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    [LOZ] The Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time 2D Remake Gameplay

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    [WW] Does Completing All 16 Slide Puzzles In The Cabana on Link’s Oasis Contribute Towards 100% Completion Of The Game? Or Do People Not Even Bother With It When Going For 100%?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Idk, I feel like it isn't required but I never really talked to anyone about this so I'm not entirely sure. I've beaten both OG Wind Waker & Wind Waker HD a few times (all items, all upgrades, all hearts, all charts, all tingle statues, all gallery sculptures, etc.) without touching those puzzles and always thought it was fine to leave them out. What do you all think however?

    submitted by /u/Rotion3
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I made a simple version of the Revali's Song from Kass with Tab (so everyone can play it). It is very easy also for beginners! Let me know if it is to your liking. Thank you to everyone!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    [ALL] So, when they announce the 35th anniversary something, will they announce it all that day, or will they face some surprises for a later date?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    [BoTW] [OC] Sanroku Village - a new village I created that stays at the foot of Mount Lanaryu - in botw doesn't have a snow village, so I created one!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:17 AM PST

    [MM] Is Majora's Mask an allegory for the consequences of the atom bomb?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Loss is perhaps the most prevalent theme in Majora's Mask - Link's loss of Navi, the chilling cut-scene when the clock runs out leading to the loss of an entire town, etc.

    I read the game as being a way to deal with the consequences of the atom bomb - of facing, through the time travel mechanism the protagonist's heroism, and the intimate encounters with the denizens of the world, what is lost when a town is blasted to smithereens. This may be the Japanese creators' remembering of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even if it may not be explicitly stated. Might also be worth noting the pervasive bomb imagery.

    submitted by /u/bootymagnet
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Champions Ballad DLC clears up one mystery from the very beginning of the game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:05 AM PST

    OK, so I finally ponied up for the DLC after beating the game and I, oh my God, my mind was blown when I began the Champions Ballad's first mission.

    Ever since we first woke up in the Shrine of Resurrection and began our adventure there was one great mystery that never resolved itself to me up there on the Great Plateau. Such a well-crafted game, exquisite in its details with nothing omitted, nothing left to chance. So I knew up there that there was something I was missing, some puzzle I hadn't unlocked or some deeper meaning I wasn't comprehending. After all, haven't we all had at least one moment of self-reflection during this game, where we questioned our abilities, insight, determination, or intuition?

    Well, this great mystery, this ever-present why? that hung over my entire playthrough was finally answered when I returned to the Shrine of Resurrection. It revealed itself in a lowly, modest chest:

    Well-worn trousers

    Why did this amazing game force me to go through hours of gameplay against numerous foes and obstacles until I was finally able to glide down to the rest of Hyrule and pillage and craft my way to save up enough money to afford my very first pair of pants? There was no why! I walked right past them in the Shrine of Resurrection and never had a reason to go back until now, finally revealing one of the secrets of the developers: there was no why all along.

    submitted by /u/nerbovig
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] let's gooo. I just love to see that ending.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    [MM] Can you see me?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    [All] Your expectations for the 35th anniversary!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    With the 35th anniversary of zelda around the corner, I'm looking at my switch with excitement wandering what we will get, my first game I played was the ocarina of time on the n64 when I was just a kid, I've played every zelda game since. With all my love for botw, I kinda felt they lost that zelda magic, so just the prospect of an oot remake on my switch is unreal, in my opinion the Goat of 3d openworld games and ill be over the moon with just that. What about everyone else, what would you like and why 🤞

    submitted by /u/Sancheaser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment