• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - October 28, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - October 28, 2019


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - October 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Let’s all take a moment and appreciate the ambience of the frozen Hyrule castle in Wind Waker. It’s really eerie and fascinating and actually reminds me of some creepypasta music but better.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    Here it is (Btw it's very loud in this video compared to how it plays in game. Turn your volume way down for the authentic experience.)

    submitted by /u/CourageKitten
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] So way back in the day for Christmas my parents got us an N64 with a bunch of games and my favorite was OoT (at the time, I was like 4). I recently got it out and started playing the N64 again and OoT and I love it so much. The game is really old but it's so well done in terms of story

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Just a OoT appreciation out here haha. My favorite zelda game to date. Great story, I'm at the forest temple already since I did jabu jabu yesterday and I just love it.

    edit: I beat the forest temple... why is phantom ganon so hard for being the first boss as an adult. fire temple is easier

    submitted by /u/MegaMeg0110
    [link] [comments]

    [OOT] “i don’t remember recording this” posted to YouTube, Does this creep anyone else out at all?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Anyone ever experience this glitch? Don't know how to fix. Please help.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    What do you think are the most underrated Zelda games and why? [ALL]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    For me it's got to be Zelda 2 and Skyward Sword. Zelda 2 is super hard but for an NES game it has really fun combat once you get the hang of it. It also has the most interesting uses of magic in the series. Skyward sword admittedly has a lot of burdensome mechanics and lacklustre sky over world but underneath it all is some great dungeons and a solid story. For the most part I like the motion controls but if you don't it's understandable.

    submitted by /u/nooogets
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Zelda game and why? [ALL]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    For me, it's Majora's Mask. The melancholic emotion, ever present feeling of doom, interesting and emotive NPC interactions, side quests, soundtrack, plot, and the end of the game make this a perfect game.

    submitted by /u/Ignorethemoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Does it ever rain in the Eldin region?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to buy everything from all shops and traveling merchants. I've stumbled upon a Goron named Kairo at the Maw of Death Mountain, he sells ore. I bought everything from him, but it never seems to rain in the Eldin region, so I can't see his rainy day special if he has one. One of the Zelda wikis says he does do rain day specials, but how can he if it never rains or snows in Eldin, unless I could find him somewhere else where it does rain or snow?

    submitted by /u/HeartofSpeed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play OOT online with me? [Oot]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Yeah its like 8 where I am and non of my friends play oot can you please comment below if you want to play.

    submitted by /u/TheMagicalBlanket
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Nintendo Switch Lite Owners, what is BoTW like on the Switch Lite?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have a question for anyone who owns a nintendo switch, is playing Breath of the Wind on the Switch Lite still a good experience? I ask this as I am strongly considering buying a Switch Lite. I have never owned a Switch and as I don't have a TV I don't see much point in paying another 150 euros for a feature that I will never use. However I would like to hear from people who have played BoTW on the Switch Lite and ask if they found it an enjoyable experience? Was the smaller screen an issue or are there many disadvantages playing handheld vs docked?

    submitted by /u/Missartey
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Which game had the best Zelda?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    In your opinion, which game had the best interpretation of the princess of Hyrule? My vote is cast for BotW

    submitted by /u/PG105
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Early Twilight Princess footage

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Can anybody help me find a very old footage of the Twilight Realm (when it was still meant to be black and white) that was shown either early in.2006 or in 2005? It showed Wolf Link attacking Twilight beasts in continued action, it was not a trailer.

    It's an extremely rare footage that I know not a lot of people have seen. But I remember it and I can only hope some of you do too.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MeddYatek
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] Help with long jump

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    So I have the Pegasus boots and the Roc's Feather, but for some reason some gaps just seem to be slightly too far and I end up falling in. Is there some upgrade you get later? Or am I just doing it wrong?

    I press and hold L1 and then hold my jump, still doesn't get me quite far enough in all scenarios.

    submitted by /u/ashdeezy
    [link] [comments]

    [OoS] Is it possible to do a link play through with the Oracle games if you’re playing a ROM?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    If not, is there a way to download a "linked" version of the rom or some other work around?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Benwithyourmom
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Where to start?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Okay so I want to get into the Legend of Zelda series because it seems like I'm seriously missing out on some of the best games created. I've only played Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks and I really enjoyed them only to be left feeling disheartened by the fact they are the two most disliked by the community.

    What are the best ones to play? In what order should I play them? Is it better to play them on a handheld console or on a PC emulator?

    submitted by /u/Cl4ymist3r
    [link] [comments]

    Cheats?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    [LoZ]

    Are cheats that were available in the original LoZ on the NES still available on the switches online service version? Also, what are popular cheats used in the game?

    submitted by /u/MegaLowBockser
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] Pointcrow is currently running BOTW on a DDR mat.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Wanna see BOTW on a DDR pad? https://clips.twitch.tv/SilkyNimbleCourgetteSwiftRage

    You are witnessing BOTW perfection.

    submitted by /u/GaZzErZz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment