• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Best friends

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Best friends


    [BoTW] Best friends

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    [BoTW] I made the Royal Shield from wood! Which took me 3 months.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    [OoT] [MM] I wanted to show you guys my Malon/Cremia cosplay! [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    [BOTW] it’s weird how it looks like face

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:07 AM PST

    [BOTW] who needs a life anyways

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    My gfs drawing [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    [TP] Twilight Princess LED shadowbox (2019) [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    [LOZ] [BOTW] !!!armor project update!!!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:35 PM PST

    A drawing my gf did [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    [MM] Since you guys liked my Triforce, here's my W.I.P. Majora's Mask piece

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    I crafted a zelda themed birdhouse. [OoT]

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:03 AM PST

    [ALL]For my birthday I took a beer bottling class at a brewery with their beer, then went home and made some labels of my favorite things- thought this sub would enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    [ALL] Finally got my Zelda / Princess Mononoke crossover tattoo

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    [BOTW] [LOZ] some people on my twitter requested me to see some armors in this style

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    [ALttP] saw this sprite and had to make this

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:39 PM PST

    [ALL] Who is your favorite Zelda Villain?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:46 PM PST

    For me, it's Ganondorf. Not Ganon the pig, but Ganondorf the man, the Demon Thief who wields dark magic. The man who is so cunning he fooled an entire kingdom in order to take dominion over the Sacred Realm and gain the Triforce. I really hope that they play his up on BOTW2 and that he is similar to how he was in OoT.

    I know that some like Vaati or Majora. There are quite a few villains to choose from. WHo is your favorite?

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I've been wanting a triforce for a while and finally did it!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    It's not the most elaborate or beautiful tattoo, but I absolutely love it [OoT]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    [BOTW] Japanese VA or English VA?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    I personally think, in this rare instance, that the English VAs are probably better than the Japanese (I know Japanese.) I only sampled the Japanese the first time around though. Like I've been saying, I replaced my copy, so, I created a new profile to start a new game. I just want to experience the beginning again and see if maybe I was wrong. but. that's not the point.

    Did you play with the Japanese VAs or English? I think in the beginning all you could do was english but an update gave us the Japanese too? I'm interested to see how it is playing it in Japanese from the beginning. I'm not too fond of VA'ing in Zelda, still. In BOTW2 I don't want Ganondorf to have a voice. I think it would take away from how menacing he is. His eyes do it all.

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    In Search of A New Phone Wallpaper [ALL]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:41 PM PST

    so rn i really want a The Legend of Zelda themed wallpaper for my phone, I tried searching on google and some forums but cant find one with a decent quality. If you guys have any pic or OC kindly share it here it would be much help. THX!

    submitted by /u/somekindofsadboy
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] BALLAD OF THE WIND FISH - Zelda Link's Awakening - Violin and Guitar Cover

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    [ALL]The Zelda Universe is Ready For a BIG Change

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment