• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] Finally made the newest addition to my video game tattoo sleeve.

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] Finally made the newest addition to my video game tattoo sleeve.


    [ALL] Finally made the newest addition to my video game tattoo sleeve.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    [BoTW] How it feels waiting for news for Legend of Zelda BoTW 2

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    [BotW2] I made a quick animation of a what-if BotW2 Zelda was in Smash instead

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    [ALL] The Latest Creation in my Zelda WallArt Series

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    [OTHER] Link contemplates his next adventure, by Trudi Castle

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    [LA] Wall clip on Tal Tal Mountain

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    [MC] i finished minish cap after I left off in 2008

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    [ALL] Check out this pillow my girlfriend made me! She's the best.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    [LOZ] [BOTW] returning to pixelart after a really long time part 2 (the first one was a gungeon fanart)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Biker Ganondorf [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:16 AM PST

    [ALL] crossposting from r/cakedecorating - someone mentioned that y’all would enjoy. Heart container cake I made for a friend. ✨❤️✨

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    [All] What's your favorite piece of Zelda artwork, and from what game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    [Other] Zelda Tattoos - Do you have one? This is mine. Show me yours!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:12 AM PST

    [Ww] [Fs] [Other] I'm a Zelda fanatic these games were perfection

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    [OC] [OoT] has brought me so many good gaming memories in my childhood, so I had to draw Link with his ocarina. Hope you guys appreciate it and any feedback is more than welcome.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Taking the time to work on the Zelda animation in SFM [Oot]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    [BOTW2] It's been 13 years since we last saw him (well, 13 on November 19, 2006.) The title of BOTW 2 should be "The Return of Ganondorf"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Honestly that would set the tone for one of the most epic games ever. I like BOTW, though I think it has some fundamental flaws. As a Zelda game for me and just a normal game it's about an 8/10. It's not that I hate BOTW; it took some incredible risks. Some paid off, some didn't. but despite everything, I could have overlooked it all if it had a good story. It simply didn't. I think a part of that is because Ganon is completely mindless and has no goal.

    Ganondorf is different. He's cunning. He's a master of evil who deceived an entire kingdom in order to conquer the Sacred Realm.

    I also think that the Triforce needs to be intimately involved. Perhaps the Goddesses too? We've never gotten much info on them outside of OoT, a little in SS with regards to the Triforce and only mortals being able to use it, and in TP with regards to the Twili. I would like a time-travel like element, but that's been so overused. They are done with that, and honestly, good riddance.

    I would love a musical gameplay mechanic again though, like the Ocarina.

    A battle with Ganondorf inside the heart of the Sacred Realm where he attempts to conquer everything, with a coherent goal, would be awesome. Let's visit the Temple of Light. Bring back the Sages from OoT.

    Also, do you think that the malice is pouring into Ganondorf, or the malice is eminating from him? It's hard to tell. If it's pouring out, then Calamity Ganon was nother more than a puppet. If it's pouring in though, it is the leftover malice returning to its master in order to revive him once again.

    Oh man now I'm getting excited again!

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Gerudo Valley Bassoon Cover

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    [BOTW] Was Breath of the Wild a Reboot of the Timeline?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    I know the timeline still exists, and I've been a timeline theorist online since the release of TWW. But do you guys think that the timelines converged at some point before BOTW? That would explain the scene where Zelda references the hero of winds, twilight, her of time, etc. I actually hope this is the case. So in essence, BOTW was not only a reboot of the series in terms of the conventions of Zelda, but also reboot the timeline. I can ilve with that, as long as past events did happen and they are still referenced.

    I still think BOTW2 Ganondorf is Ganondorf from TP. I think that would be such a cool connection. Twilight Princess is one of my favorite Zelda games and the final boss fight(s) is so epic.

    submitted by /u/wshsdude28
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] Quick little doodle I did in about a hour :D

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Shield Surfers Unite! [BOTW]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment