• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [OC][BOTW] A quest???

    The Legend of Zelda | [OC][BOTW] A quest???


    [OC][BOTW] A quest???

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!! IT CAME OUT ON THIS DAY BACK IN 2006!!! [Wii] [TP]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    [FS] I love “The Legend of Zelda” and I’m super excited about my latest build! GBA lite - Link Edition! ��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    [MM] 3D printed hand painted Majora's mask necklace (2019) [OC]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:04 AM PST

    [TP] 13 years ago, one of my favorite games of all times was release on the Wii, an Epic Ddventure of Selflessness and Courage overcoming Darkness and Fear

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    [BOTW] Link cosplay! - By Adamae All by her hands

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:10 AM PST

    [LoZ] I made this cool pixel art Link out of three different kinds of wood. One pixel is 2,60cm x 2,60cm

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PST

    [LoZ] C2C blanket I made

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    [OC] Lonk and Zorlda

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    [MM] Majora's Mask WallArt complete! I can't get enough of this piece.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    [OoA] [OoS] [OC] Currently working a fun side project: A music visualizer based on the original Oracle of Ages and Seasons GameBoy Color games. It will feature every song from each of the two games and the whole thing will be just under 2 hours long. Hope to share more about this soon!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    [LAHD] Marin from Links Awakening fanart

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    [LoZ] Legend of Zelda - Main Theme on Marimba

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    [BOTW] [OC] I was messing around with the cell shade glitch when THIS happened... just wait...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    [HW] If Linkle was in a main game, what would she do?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:57 PM PST

    I can see her being Link's sister like Aryll, or perhaps another knight in training. Or a roving adventurer whose path crosses your own.

    The issue is that I can't really see a situation where she would be playable and that's a shame. Any of you have ideas?

    submitted by /u/blackjackgabbiani
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] So, I found this bad boy in the used games section in a gamestop, and it costed only 8€. I'm so happy I will finally be able to play it.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    [BOTW] My GF is obsessed with the Koroks so I got her an ornament! Ya Ha Ha!!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    [OoS] Should i start with a code

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Hello. I intend to play oracle of seasons and the ages with the season code. i heard theres also a code that lets you play seasons as normal but lets you start with an extra heart. how does that work exactly? do you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/wolfsfang
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] My Zelda X Steven Universe cords over drawing! Not the best art in the world, but compared to the other things I’ve done physically, I’m proud of my self!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    [OoA][OoS][OC] A simple example of the early stage my Oracle of Ages and Seasons visualizer. Currently I only have a few moving parts that are quite simple & I plan on making it more complex later along with synced up track names. Forgive the audio too, it's a screen cap so it got a bit messed up.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    [BotW] What is your *least* favorite place in Hyrule? And favorite?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    My least favorite is Death Mountain / Eldin. The fire hazard and atmosphere just stress me out. Faron feels too crowded with vegetation and my god.... the lightning and rain is just the worst. I really love Gerudo desert but the Highlands are annoying. Too much climbing and nothing of interest really.

    My favorite is the beach town and area, although I don't spend much time there. I really like Necluda in general, and unpopular opinion but- I also like Hebra. It's very peaceful to me for some reason.

    submitted by /u/thenodian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment