• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!


    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] I have a friend who wasn’t allowed to play video games. I figured OOT would be an easy start for her... here’s her attempting to cross a bridge.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:26 PM PST

    [BotW] Make sure to wear winter clothing to stay warm this season

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Zelda [BoTW] by FinniChang https://www.pinterest.de/pin/663577326327331064/

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    [BoTW] I Can't Wait to (Hopefully) See These Two Again Next Year

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    [MM] Majora’s Mask always ends up in my top 3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    [BoTW] Learning Advanced mechanics.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    [ALL] My Twiglight Princess blanket I got for Secret Santa 2019

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    [BoTW] finally... after all these years, i’ve found you

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Ten years ago I started a cover up of a cover up. I never went back to finish. Found an amazing artist on the gram and finally finished it yesterday. Very happy with the results. [TP]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    [all] look what I found in an old box of books

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    [BoTW] Defying Gravity ♪♪

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    [OoT] I managed to find this gem in fantastic condition!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    [TP]I got tired of waiting for the Twilight Princess manga to get translated so I decided to just go ahead and translate it myself.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    [ALL] Got a LoZ pin for my birthday, thought it'd look good on my hat.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Links awakening was my first Zelda game, and I finally beat it! [LAHD]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    I got that game and minish cap for free because I bought the 3DS before the price decrease. I played both at the same time, but never actually finished Awakening(I got stuck on eagle rock) I got the new version for the switch, and I just beat it! I'm just really excited about finally beating the game, and want to share this with people :)

    submitted by /u/gentlemancharmander
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] dads be like

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    [BotW] Zelda, by me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    My friend is doing his first stream and it’s on [BoTW] please go support him

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    [BOTW] It is finally finished. Now time to do it in master mode. Also I’m debating on doing the boss rush for my first ganon fight. It’s something I know is possible but have never done.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:57 PM PST

    [OTHER] Loving my new layout!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    [ALL] There's a big misinformation on what the Hero's Shade regret actually is and it comes from an official source.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    A lot of you already know who the Hero's Shade is but in tldr - he's a character that appears in Twilight princess and teaches Link important combat skills, he was later confirmed to be the same Link from Ocarina Of Time in Hyrule Historia.

    According to Hyrule Historia "The Hero (OOT Link) after going back to the child era died lamenting that he was never remembered as a hero" except that's not his regret and I'm going to explain why.

    First of all what the Hero's Shade says in Twilight Princess is:

    "Although I accepted life as the hero, I could not convey the lessons of that life to those who came after. At last, I have eased those regrets"

    Why am I bothered by the wording used in Hyrule Historia? Well what he says in-game is that he died with the regret of not teaching future generations his skills and knowledge but nothing regarding "being forgotten" or "recognized as a hero", even if that was the reason how is regret the correct wording in this context? What would his regret be? Because a selfish desire isn't really a regret. This is especially contradicting because not only it was never stated that he cared about being worshiped or seen as a hero but it would be very arrogant, something that goes against the philosophy of the Hero, the one who who holds the Triforce of Courage.

    I am questioning an official source because if you were not aware Hyrule Historia has a lot of mistakes already and there's some contradictions regarding the timeline that make no sense, it was proven wrong few times and even has obvious mistakes in its art and translations. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another mistranslation.

    Examples:

    https://youtu.be/lA9r-Vb_OVQ?t=77

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1cGXVSqkV0

    Just thought I'd share and clear things up because I have seen too many content creators using Hyrule Historia info as Gospel before the game itself.

    submitted by /u/Riahisama
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Just read this in The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    [All] Merry Christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    [All] Merry Christmas

    I know it's a little early, but Merry Christmas everyone. Here's a Zelda themed card for you. Original pic from DeviantArt, but I can't find the OP.

    https://preview.redd.it/dtgt3h85uj641.png?width=1116&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb1c055dbdfb2239ee4562e57d1c4dab6c3c35b1

    submitted by /u/DragonRand100
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] doodle of zelda i did!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment