• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 29, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 29, 2019


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [botw] a simple style painting I made, hope u like it

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    [BoTW2] [OC] Realistic Zelda Fan Art

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Link Statue inside the Nintendo store in Parco Shibuya, Japan. [HW]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    [OC] The Legend of an Entrepreneur

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    [ALBW] Definitely one of my favorite Christmas gifts! :)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    [BoTW] I made my Golden Lynel cosplay this past Spring, one of my hardest cosplays to date because of the centaur back! I have more pictures on my IG phalafelcosplays

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    [BoTW] not a bad christmas present!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    The love i have for the Zelda franchise... [ALL]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    [Oot] So I finally got around to finishing my first Legend of Zelda game, and I would have to say it was an amazing game.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    Japan, I present to you Link, from the New York Nintendo Store [LoZ].

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    [BoTW] Dangerous Amiibo drop!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Link stuff! [BoTW]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    I just love the way he looks at her. [BoTW]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    [BoTW] I Sketched The Missing Goron Weapons!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    [BoTW] I Sketched The Missing Goron Weapons!

    I was always irritated by the fact that I couldn't have a bow, one handed weapon, or a shield from the Goron set, so I decided to sketch out my own! My thoughts behind the Gorons using a crossbow instead of a traditional bow is that I figured that a crossbow had the potential to look similar to the cannons scattered around the north mine. The other two are of course inspired by the brute, powerful, and straightforward designs apparent all throughout Goron City.

    https://preview.redd.it/w8yxz0nosh741.png?width=2480&format=png&auto=webp&s=3476e741e803ef3fcee4fc48f1cd4f460c7ed7f2

    submitted by /u/Green-Cap08
    [link] [comments]

    I have been meaning to post this for sometime now. My friend made it for me! Best blanket ever! [LoZ]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Participated in my first Reddit Secret Santa this year. It did NOT disappoint; I’m pumped!! [other]

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    [TP] From a guy who said he would never play a Zelda game past oot/mm

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    God damn, this game is great! Took me about an hour to adjust to the graphics, but shit, this game is gorgeous! I've yet to try BoTW, and I'm going to hold out. This game adds so much, and has that classic LoZ story line.

    submitted by /u/TheFuckOutOfHere
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] My dad found a glitch a few months ago (a barking yiga blademaster)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    [ALL] Finally got my Club Nintendo Zelda posters hung on my wall.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    [oot] I remade ocarina of time in Minecraft what do you guys think?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    [ALL] Zeldathon Forces is currently underway until Jan 2nd! The Team is playing through every Zelda game while raising donations for St Jude’s Research Hospital! Check out their stream for entertaining Zelda gameplay! Links in description.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    This is the 25th Zeldathon event in 10 years, and the folks on the Zeldathon Team are on their second day. At the time of this post they are playing through Breath of the Wild. The charity for this event is St Jude's Research Hospital, and so far over $32,000 (USD) has been raised. I've enjoyed tuning in for their Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, TriForce Heroes, and Link's Awakening HD streams in the past 30 hours, and I thought folks here would enjoy the stream too!

    Stream: https://zeldathon.net/

    Schedule: https://zeldathon.net/schedule

    About Zeldathon: https://zeldathon.net/home

    About St Jude's: https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude.html , https://www.stjude.org/media-resources/media-tools/facts.html

    • Have you been watching? What are some of your favorite moments from the stream?

    • Are you looking forward to a particular game in the stream? Which ones? Why?

    • Have you participated in Zeldathon before? Much appreciation to all those involved!

    I'm playing Zelda games alongside on my own while watching the stream. It's pretty fun!

    submitted by /u/1upIRL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment