• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] Kakariko Link by 瀬良

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] Kakariko Link by 瀬良


    [BotW] Kakariko Link by 瀬良

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    [OoT] Fanimation III [OC]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    [OTHER] Legend of Lonk amiibo confirmed for a 2020 release

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    [BoTW] my new companion

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    [ALL] my friend drew this amazing Drawing of link

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    [botw] a 3D kind of art thing I made of thunderblight ganon, I hope u enjoy it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    [LA] So excited to return to Koholint and see if I still remember all the old tricks!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    [OTHER] Went a nice little adventure today to get one of these. Just ordered Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. I’ve had a real itch to play these games.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    [OTHER] Wall decor my wife put together for my birthday

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    [TP] It has been at least 13 years since I last completed this adventure. Hero Mode was rough but it was great killing Ganondorf in full HD this time around.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    [ALL] Best part of 2019 was meeting Link in Tokyo :)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Zelda Film Announcement [OoT]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    So I wanted to share with the community that as of this year. I'm developing The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Movie! It'll be fully CGI in high detail. I'm gathering a team that knows the Lore to help develop the main story. When the time is right in development I'll share with my developer friends at Nintendo to see how they would feel about a official release. If they desire not to I'll develop the film for free for practice for my animation. I'll need help in development if you use 3D Animation softwares like Blender, Maya and so on let me know any that helps will be put in the credits for helping making this Film. I'll be developing a Teaser to release soon to announce it's development. I'll be updating it's art style and try to keep similar to its original. I'll be posting updates of testing and development on my Youtube Channel Sky Isle Studios. I've released some basic testing of the Fairies. So as of now let's have fun and hear feedback as we develop towards the goal of releasing The Legend of Zelda Movie!

    submitted by /u/Jamie-89
    [link] [comments]

    My friend has an obsession with 2 things, LoZ and sloths. So I commissioned another friend to make him Slink! [OC]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    [BoTW] Is there anyway I don't have to fight Lynel?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:46 AM PST

    It's my first playthrough of the game and the first place I went to out of the four was Zora's Domain. I suck at combat and Lynel literally kills me in one hit. Despite getting heavily upgraded weapons from a nearby shrine and an extra heart (I now have 5) I still don't wanna fight him. I've already snuck around and obtained the 20 shock arrows needed but for some reason my objective is still up there. This might just be my dumb brain but I honestly can't remember what to do next. I've talked to Muzu but he keeps talking about that goddamn mountain.

    Advice is much appreciated :D

    submitted by /u/fruitloops17
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] I was fighting bee's and they went to attack a lizalfos. I'm shook, I never knew that could happen

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    [SS] I miss Skyward Sword Link

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I love all Links, each one is unique and has a different personality.

    However, I really miss Skyward Sword Link. It may be because it's been one of my favorite Zelda games, but replaying it made me think his personality makes him truly special, at least to me.

    He's funny, sweet, and a great friend. He shows that he's able to forgive (as shown with Groose) and he's always ready to put a smile on.

    Breath of the wild Link has been an amazing one. People can complain about him not being the most emotional character but given his backstory, he's got a personality fit for the game.

    I just miss SS Link, he's by far my top first.

    submitted by /u/elian2_
    [link] [comments]

    [Botw] give me your topaz

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    [ALL] My hopes for link in future games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    One thing that I've really wanted in a new Zelda game aside from a steampunk or gothic setting, is new personalities for link. WW and SS were on the right track by making him more expressive, but his personality in both of those game just amount to "lazy goofball that gets straightened up". After BOTW 2, I would love to see a game with a completely different personality for link, whether it be energetic, cynical, stubborn, or really anything beside lazy, hardworking and stoic, to help make him stand out from his other incarnations as a different person. Hell, I think a cowardly link would also be a great idea, because he could be a laughing stock of Hyrule when the idea of him being the wielder of the Triforce of Courage is proposed, but he proves them all wrong by getting over his fears and awakens as the chosen hero throughout the game. Of course i'm not saying he should talk, because that would destroy his character, but I fell it would be good to make him a more prominent character in this way by implying it through his expressions and actions.

    What do you think? I might be crazy for wanting this, but I think it's a great idea for future Zelda games.

    submitted by /u/Stagio03
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Finally played a Zelda game (Long boring rant)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    I didn't know anything bout Zelda. I just knew that it had alotta games in a long and older franchise and with parents who didn't let me play videogames before very late in my life. My parents r against videogames except for a very simple exception.

    My mom used to play links Awakening, and so did her mom and sisters. My grandma died when my mom was 12 so it means something to her as it was a thing they did... And I've always been drawn to trying some of them.

    Especially since I always played toxic games with toxic communities with very few exceptions. But when I saw a fan animation with a falling moon and a mask with the eerie music I was entranced.. sadly I didn't know the source so I kinda assumed it was creative liberties as I was young n gullible.

    I now know. But I felt like it was too late and that the console seeking wouldn't be worth it's so I almost just gave up.

    BotW came out. It looked awesome as it was just the sorta chill game I'd like to play. N so I did.

    The game was great gameplay wise but the story caught me... N maybe all the rumors got to me as well as I found myself asking why Gannon wasn't a tall ginger goblin like in ssbu.

    I now felt beyond curious and I had to see! So I researched how to emulate as a friend of mine done stuff like it before. And I got it working n played oot for a few minutes. Controlled were hard due to wasd vs the analog. Also the fact that the emulation forgot to include alot of the UI... It wasn't really enjoyable to play cus I got stuck on brigdes unable to move on.

    But at some point when I closed the game n decided no more. I looked at the damn file for the first time "3ds"... Ffs I have that

    Overjoyed I wished for OoT n Majora's mask as I've heard OoT was the first 3d game and I wanted to play that and Majora cus ofc the creepy stuff. My mom's sister got me OoT and invited me over right after Christmas to see the game she gave. And I binged that game... I enjoyed it alot.. and my little cousin who I let join when I was playing slowly learned all the songs and wanted to play the game too so told his mom he wanted that game as well.

    Right before I beat the game I want to get Majora's mask and boi this felt like a true journey and I finally had it.

    Now I can saw with certainty that Majora's mask has some of the coolest mechanics I've ever seen. And I want to mod the everliving daylight outtta evrything so I can get my mastersword and hylian shield for all titles

    Majora's mask is my favorite game not only for being great. But also for entrancing me to this community for over 5 years... Regardless of the fact that I didn't know what it was before last year.

    What games y'all recommend for me to truly join the saga?

    submitted by /u/XxCrAzYFeArxX
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Know why the ladies call me Sheik in bed?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Because I nut and then disappear

    submitted by /u/CourageKitten
    [link] [comments]

    [OC][LAHD] Recently got LAHD and I love it! I drew some Lonk cuz he's really cute in this game

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Be my comfort in the pouring rain. [BoTW]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    [MM] The Legend of Zelda - Clock Town 1st and 2nd Day - Majora's Mask - Classical Guitar

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment