• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | High Voltage Atmosphere [BoTW]

    The Legend of Zelda | High Voltage Atmosphere [BoTW]


    High Voltage Atmosphere [BoTW]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    [Oot] Trying this game to see what the fuss is all about and i didnt think the name was important.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    [BoTW2] I don´t want a rushed game but...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    [MM] I love the remake, and I love the stone tower theme.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    [Other] It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    [TP] Guess what come out today!!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I Drew Young Link [OoT]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    My design for passing organic chemistry and beating [BoTW].

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    [OC] I did a quick edit of a Mario Maker 2 screenshot I had. Figured I would share it.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    [OoT] Ganon sketch I did at school, sorry for the horrible pic quality. I used no references and added some personal touches. Took approximately 1h

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    [MM] My co-worker surprised me with a little 3D printed Majora's Mask, I think I'm going to try painting it!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    [LoZ] [BoTW] Link and his Korok friends

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    [OoT] zfg1 having some fun with arbitrary code execution earlier tonight during his glitch exhibition at AGDQ lol

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    So I heard BoTW is rumored to be darker [OTHER]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    [OTHER] Finally managed to track one of these bad boys down!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    [OC] Hyrule: The World of Zelda - a Skyrim modification

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Hello all! Myself, along with some other members of the Skyrim modding community, have been working on a large-scale recreation of Hyrule for the last five years. In those five years we have made some incredible progress. As of now we are about halfway through, approaching the later stages of development. While we wish to keep public details about the mod's exact scope to a minimum, I will say that it will include quests, items, and new exteriors and interiors, all of which have already had a lot of work put into them.

    Our version of Hyrule pulls locations, characters, items, lore and story elements from far across the series. We have most of a story outline ready to be expanded into quests with branching dialogue trees and choices to be made. While I don't want to reveal too much, we have developed a prompt that feels like a genuine Zelda game, but a Zelda game that Nintendo would never make. When Aonuma first showed off Breath of the Wild's Hyrule, the game that entered my head was not the game that released three years later. Our project seeks to create the Hyrule that I saw in my mind's eye that day.

    While we are still far away from release, we wanted to post to look for some writers, level designers, 3d modelers, and any other such peoples of talent who might be inclined to join our team. I will also say that, if you have no prior modding experience, the Skyrim developer toolkit is very easy to pick up for those who may want to learn.

    If you wish to find out more about our project, receive updates, or join the team, join our Discord here. Or you can dm me, my name is Duude98#6316 Thanks, and have a great day!

    ~the Hyrule development team

    submitted by /u/Duude98
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I can't wait to see more of this guy in Breath of The Wild 2!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    [WW] My Link Fan Art

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    If you had to explain the Zelda franchise to someone who knows absolutely nothing about the series by having them play only one Zelda game in the series, which game would it be? And why? [all]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    And why?

    submitted by /u/Sawyerqs
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] Am I dumb or is there a way to not break weapons/shields?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Just got the game, is there a way to repair? I haven't used this cool looking Windcleaver for fear that I'll never use it again. Love the game, not liking the breaking system. Wish there was a way to mend

    submitted by /u/TheTinRam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment