• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    The Legend of Zelda | Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!


    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] my budget-friendly take on Saria :)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    [ALL] The collection of Links swords I've crafted from wood.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    [OoT] Fanimation IV [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    [OTHER] Finally found the Zelda decal I’ve been searching for. It matches my Hyrule Edition 3DS XL!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    [BOTW] I 3D printed and painted a BOTW shrine! [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    [ALL] Got the Limited Edition Zelda bag and wallet from GameStop today :))

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    [LA] The Best crane game you'll see today

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    [BoTW] [OC] I know it's not the best but I spent 14 hours on this and I'm really proud of it!! :>

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    [LOZ] My Birthday Cake

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Link and Marin [OC]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    [BoTW] My take on an armoured Link!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:07 PM PST

    [WW] Piggy

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    [MC] Played BoTW before, but I can't wait to start my journey in this timeline :)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    [Oot][LoZ] If Ocarina of Time was on the NES

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    My girlfriend got me this for my birthday [OTHER]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    [OC] [BoTW] my version of Breath of The Wild's 'Stone Smasher' weapon! Modeled and rendered in Blender 3D.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    [OoT] Link Vs Dark Link

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    [ALL] My little collection. It’s not much, but it’s mine.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Do people play zelda for the story? [ALL]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Asking this because wondering what kind of mentality to bring to play zelda games. (Specifically BoTW).

    For example:

    Skyrim and Witcher 3 are both RPGs (For today's definition of RPG at least). But Skyrim is more of a sandbox RPG, so the point of playing it is more for the freedom/diversity of gameplay rather than for the story (which the game itself doesn't really emphasize). Whereas Witcher 3 is more linear and story-driven than Skyrim, so it doesn't have as much as freedom Skyrim in terms of gameplay, but the story is really where it's at.

    So I feel that there's a different kind of mentality you need to bring when playing both games.

    submitted by /u/smittywerbmanjensen
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Wolf Link & Midna I made using polymer clay

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    [All] some of my Zelda collection.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    [ALL] Does anyone have a LEAST favorite dungeon in the Zelda games?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I ADORE Ocarina of Time. It was my first ever video game on my first ever console (purple see-through N64) at the mere age of 8 or 9. It's hard for me to imagine a world where it won't be my children's very first video game. Zelda: Ocarina of Time means a lot to me. All that said, it has my least favorite dungeon in the series of games as a whole. I absolutely hate Jabu-Jabu's Belly.

    I hated it when I played it as a child and I hate it now as a 27 year old adult. I hate the noises, the visceral walls and those bubble guys. Worst of all, you have to carry around Princess Ruto and if you accidentally open a door while trying to pick her back up, you have to go all the way back to her starting point. Every time I do a play through, it takes me less than a day to get the first two spiritual stones and then another week to get the last because I get so frustrated. It's like when you have to eat a really bad vegetable to get the good dessert, so you put it in your mouth, plug your nose, and swallow.

    Am I the only one? Which ones do you hate?

    submitted by /u/childish_lesbino
    [link] [comments]

    My current collection[ALL]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    [LA] Tried out Zelda (links awakening) pallet !

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment