• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 06, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 06, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - January 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW]I have over 255+ hours in this game, and I only just now found Princess Zelda's bedroom. It blew me away and reading her diary felt sad. This game just keeps getting better.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    On a side note, I just started getting brave enough to not run from a Lynel like a lil' bitch.

    submitted by /u/Flokiyo
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] i love it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    my first zelda game was actually botw, i decided to go back and play the other games and i'm now playing oot and i just wanted to say that i love it sm so far. i can see why it's some people's favourite

    submitted by /u/nicolesjk
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Wanted to share my Legend of Zelda - Themed Shelf

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    [LoZ] Testing Link Rig - Check out my INSTAGRAM for more animations !

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    [BoTW] is my first zelda game and I really had a great time!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    I really enjoyed playing BoTW. It sucks that we cannot afford buying games or consoles when I was a kid but I am really glad that I get the chance to play BoTW. BoTW is my first physical game on my switch (I bought Professor Layton and Celeste digitally).

    https://imgur.com/a/UXc1MHF

    Now I look forward to BoTW2!

    submitted by /u/musashiro
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Wanted to learn this for over a decade, so I'm super excited I finally NAILED IT.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    [SS] First time completing, better than I expected!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Just finished Skyward Sword today, having never had the Wii Remote required in the past. I was apprehensive at first as I'd heard extremely mixed reviews, but after getting used to the controls I loved it. The storyline is one of the strongest in the Zelda series, the development of the main areas for further exploration as you advance was great, and Ghirahim was a brilliant antagonist, for me certainly the best non-Ganondorf villain.

    I would love to see him brought back in some capacity in future games, maybe Ganondorf seeks the Sword of Demise to counter the MS or something. Imagine the two of them in a team, playing off one another, the dialogue would be great. Obviously will never happen in BOTW2 but in a game further down the line would be so good.

    The dungeons are also a real series highlight, the combat system and new weapons really added to the exploration and reinvented the formula enough it felt fresh.

    Big love to The Groosenator too!! I know SS isn't the most loved game in the canon but is that mainly down to the controls or is it something more?

    submitted by /u/showmeyourbread
    [link] [comments]

    I remixed Mipha’s Theme! (Chill Hip Hop/Lofi Style) [BOTW]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    [BoTW] Somewhat unpopular opinion

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I didn't think that Breath of the Wild was a bad game, just a little bland and repetitive. After completing the story, I knew there was more to the game. It just felt kind of repetitive after the story was completed. Nintendo was really going for an open world, but forgot to put a lot of interesting stuff in this open world. The shrines just felt like a chore after I had done 20 or 30 and so did korok seeds. I liked that Nintendo wanted an open world, I just felt no incentive to explore it and it got boring after a while.

    submitted by /u/PurringCat248
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW2] I hope there is a kind of time skip and we get to play as a more mature version of Link and Zelda

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I have always wanted to play as a proper Adult Link in a Zelda game, I know there is already a '' Adult" Link, but he's like 17, I would love to play as a 30'ish Link, even with beard and longer of shorter hair. I remember reading an article saying that BotW2 could be darker than Majoras Mask, that could be the perfect opportunity to have a older battle harden Link and Zelda. I know this probably won't be the case, but I would really really love that.

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    [All] what are you top 3 favorite zelsa games

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Mine are OOT, TP and SS

    submitted by /u/yanna-com
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Ocean Theme - Zelda The Wind Waker ~ [1 HOUR]

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    [ALL] [OC] A full set of custom Zelda-themed Magic the Gathering cards!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:58 PM PST

    http://www.planesculptors.net/set/legend-of-zelda

    You can draft the set on Planesculptors, and click "Download for Desktop" to get a customsets.xml file for Cockatrice so you can play with them!

    submitted by /u/WickedHaunt
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Epona's song

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    what do i do if i never learned Epona's song as a child? Do i just not get Epona or does something else happen?

    submitted by /u/calm_reindeer
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Is the HD remaster worth it?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    I already own the game on Wii, but I was wondering if the HD remaster was really worth the buy? Are the graphics that much better? Are there any major gameplay differences?

    Also, where can I get it? I looked on Amazon and it's like, 130$ for some reason.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hawk26
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] [WW] You think we are getting a port of the WiiU HD editions of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I would love to play those games again because those were the first Zelda games I ever played, My first console was a GameCube and it came with Wind Waker, Im currently playing Breath of the Wild (Christmas present) and I would love to have those two amazing games for the switch, I just read an article saying that more ports from WiiU are coming to the Switch, I hope Nintendo give us those two Zeldas

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment