• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 03, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 03, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:05 AM PST

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Twilight Princess. Is it better on Gamecube or Wii?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I wanna get Twilight Princess, but I'm not sure if it's better on which console. For those who love this game, can you help me decide?

    submitted by /u/Kayama_Koomori
    [link] [comments]

    [ALTTP] Never played, figured I may as well since it's on the Switch. Beat ALBW years ago.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I usually don’t like using colors but this one turned out quite alright [OC] [All]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    [LA] and [LAHD] parity (maybe spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    So (maybe spoilers) in the gameboy version you can use the sleepy toadstool to kill the first form of the shadow boss guy (dont know his name) in one hit, so... does it work the same way in the switch version? (Or maybe the quick kill with the boomerang instead of the bow and arrow on the final form)

    submitted by /u/not-someones-alt
    [link] [comments]

    [FS] Can Four Swords Anniversary Edition be emulated?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I don't own a 3ds but it seems the game is no longer available on there? I do own the original GameBoy version but that one doesn't support single player.

    Is it even possible to play this game any other way? Or am I wasting my time?

    I'm on a Zelda marathon, playing all the games that I had never played before. It bugs me that I can't play this one.

    submitted by /u/MajorasHEVsuit
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Is Link really dead in Majora's Mask?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    So I'm replaying the game on 3DS (having a blast, mind you) but then, as I'm playing, I suddenly remember seeing a video from Game Theory about Link going through the 5 stages of death in Majora's Mask, and quite honestly... It makes sense. I mean, I can kinda see it now, as I'm playing the game once more. So, do we know anything else about this, or is it simply just a theory? A GAME TH- oh sorry, wrong sub. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Asuma44
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me see the magic? [BoTW]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Quick disclaimer: I'm not here to insult you or your beloved games, I just want to understand what makes you love these games this much and have a serious discussion.

    So last year i got a switch and after trying some games out i decided i wanted to tackle Breath of the Wild, because i heard so much good stuff about it and reviews were amazing. It was also my first Zelda game, but i heard so many good things about the franchis, and because of that i went in with high hopes and started the game.

    Now the beginning way kinda cool seeing the world open up before me and i really enjoyed the first hours of it, but as the game progresses i came across more and more flaws and i started wondering how all this stuff wasn't mentioned anywhere in reviews or by people. Just to give you an idea I'm gonna list some of them here: the missing voiceacting (i know there is some voiceacting, but I think thats just not enough, it feels so stupid talking to people making just weird noises), Link not speaking feelt really stupid most of the time, the battle system felt kinda boring to me because you basically just spam one button, the story was really boring in my opinion, the whole horse system was cool, but as soon as i reached a wall i left it behind because it cant teleport, the coocking was fun at first but limited inventory space and the same animation all the time really bothered me after a while, the graphics are not bad, but not good either in my opinion.

    These things are just to name a few,but that didn't stop me venturing on, since i really liked the idea of the titans. After clearing the first one and getting a special power i thought, i may aswell do the others since they give really cool abilities and it would be cooler having them for the rest of the game. So i did some exploring and some titans and without realizing, the game was nearly finished after the titans and i was there in disbelief thinking "that's really it?". And i tried squeezing some more fun out of it, but after finishing the main story all the problems started to bother me even more, and im addition i had really no purpose doing all this, because i have literally no goal. Why would i need more health, stamina or inventory slots if there isnt really anything to do anymore? And the boring quests didn't help either. So i roamed around a little bit more and found some seeds, some shrines, but at some point i thought, why am i even doing this and stopped.

    So thats my story with BOTW, and now im here with this sour taste wondering what all the praise was about? I mean the game was cool and all, but i would rate it more like a 7 out of 10. Its surely not a 10 in my books, but apparently so many people agree on the fact that its a 10, so i wanted to ask you, do you think its a 10, and didn't you run in any of the problems i had? Whats your story with the game or what made you love it?

    (other problems i had: fighting feels pointless with your weapons just breaking and you not leveling up. There was so little music and i was really looking forward to it because even without ever playing a, zelda game i knew of the quality of the soundtracks. Ganon is a really boring villain, everyone except zelda feels boring too with the little time you have with them. Shrines are cool but get repetitive soon. You fight the same enemies over and over again)

    submitted by /u/4XChrisX4
    [link] [comments]

    [ST] Why does it seem like people hate Spirt Tracks

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Now I know there are going to be people who like the game, I very much enjoy it, but it seems like a lot of people online dislike it and I'm wondering why?

    submitted by /u/ThrowayRose
    [link] [comments]

    Guardians Ain’t No Thang [BoTW]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Just started playing BotW seriously, and had major anxiety over facing guardians. I seem to have perfected the perfect parry. Sending their lasers back at them is SO SATISFYING. It's awesome feeling so powerful against strong enemies.

    Just thought I'd gloat/celebrate. Carry on.

    submitted by /u/TheItinerantSkeptic
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] is botw really a 10/10 ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Do I need to play Link's Awakening [LA] before playing A Link Between Worlds [ALBW]?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    About a year ago, I bought a bunch of DS/3DS Zelda games from my teacher because I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, and have never actually played any other Zelda game. So I started with OoT, played MM, and am currently playing PH.

    Apparently, at some point (I honestly don't remember doing it), I bought A Link Between Worlds. I was just looking through games on my 3DS and found it. And this Christmas, someone actually bought me the new Link's Awakening. So here's the problem: I would prefer to play ALBW before LA to experience the graphical evolution of the series (even though the original LA came out before ALBW, the new version that I have is, well, newer); however, if there's some sort of story element between the two games that requires me to play them in a certain order, I'd rather do that.

    I know nothing about the two games and their stories, so no spoilers please. I just want to know if it'd be better to play LA before ALBW, or if it really doesn't matter.

    submitted by /u/njck-njck
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Under what circumstances do you get a blood moon?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I need one to get the last shrine quest done, but I don't quite understand when this thing happens, cause It usually happens randomly (Update: I went to sleep at the lakeside stable to search for the guy from the rubber helm and I got a blood moon, I'm upset cause I rested until the next day)

    submitted by /u/alejo2502
    [link] [comments]

    Okay but hear me out [BoTW2]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Okay but hear me out

    What if they made BOTW2 to where it is playable after you beat the boss and the world doesn't reset to before beating him after credits!?

    I know you can still play after credits, but it always goes back to before beating the game and I think it would be super cool to continue the game after the main story line is complete.

    submitted by /u/ellieoxxenfree
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW]I'm new to the game so no major spoilers please, but are there enough shrines to Max both stamina and heart containers?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I found a shrine that offered both, so I took the heart. Will there be enough in the game to Max out both, and if not what strategy should I use when given the choice of stamina or hearts?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] (Sorry for the 20 million questions) How many armors are in the game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Does anyone have a link to a post with all of them? How many are there?

    submitted by /u/alejo2502
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment