• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 10, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 10, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - February 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:06 AM PST

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It was my first game ever. [OoT]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I got a Nintendo 64 for my birthday (I think I was about 4) and my parents then took me to the store to pick out a game. Most parents would have made a guess at what a kid would want but they let me pick. The moment I seen Zelda there mite as well not been any other games for sale. To this day it's still one of my favrit games. It started me on a long trip of loveing fantasy as a genre. I want to know what Zelda games you all played first. Did you pick it yourself? Was it gift? Would you play it again right now if you where able? Let me know!

    [Edit] This community is so full of good vibes. Love you all!

    submitted by /u/KnightSmile42
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] I 3d printed and painted two wall mounted Kokiri Swords to give away with the Majora’s Mask I made for 100 YouTube Subs. Turned out really good!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:23 AM PST

    [ALL] r/ZeldaFanTheories - The New Community For All Fan Theories About The Legend of Zelda Series

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Greetings everyone!

    This is a mod approved one time self promo post for r/ZeldaFanTheories.

    Absolutely any theory (not fan fiction) relating to The Legend of Zelda series is welcome at r/ZeldaFanTheories. It is the perfect place to get feedback on and further develop your theories.

    There have already been several theories posted for you to read and talk about.

    If you are a content creator (YouTube, Podcast, Writer, etc), all of your Zelda fan theory content is also welcome. Just please limit non-text posts to about 1 to 2 posts a week as to not clog the feed for everyone else.

    If you are thinking "aren't there already communities dedicated to this kind of content?", I made a comment about how our community stands out here.

    Thank you all for you time, and happy Monday!

    submitted by /u/ldhacker
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] [TP] To be Queen of Hyrule. Original art source https://pin.it/luhjddb7p4heym

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    [MM] Majora's Mask is a game about the moon landing.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    I needed to share this thought.

    submitted by /u/EnigmaFoobar
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] How I got into Zelda

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    This is a story of a young me finding one of my most beloved game franchises, The Legend of Zelda.

    When I was 1 year old, my parents separated for a large number of reasons, so I grew up with my mom, seeing my father 1-2 times a year for a couple weeks at a time. In 2008, my Dad purchased a Wii and when I went to see him, we had a blast playing it together. For my birthday in April 2009, he sent me my own! It came bundled with Wii sports, and that was the only game I had for the longest time. My step father wasn't big on me having the Wii because it got in the way of him watching BNN, a network dedicated to stocks. (Keep in mind, he is a truck driver and has never invested in a stock his entire life) Anyway, I wasn't able to play on my Wii all that often, I would have to wait until he left.

    In 2011, my Dad and I were spending some time together again when he told me that he had gotten a cool new game for the Wii! My 8-year old eyes lit up as he turned on the TV, the sweet sounds of the Twilight Princess startup music gracing my ears for the first time. My dad handed me the Wiimote and Nunchuck and told me to have fun, and safe to say that I was glued to the screen for the next 5 or so hours. I wasn't very good at the game at the time, but I did my best, getting to the castle section as Wolf Link and meeting Zelda for the first time. My dad tells me that I said something along the lines of "she needs to smile, then she would be pretty." Looking back on that I still laugh.

    Anyway, my dad told me that he had bought the game for himself, but he works in the oil patch, and is away from home for months at a time, so he hadn't had the chance to progress very far as he would loose his place. He asked me if I wanted it, and of course, I immediately said yes! I then explained how little I was able to play my Wii, and I wound up coming home with a small CRT TV with a built in VCR to put in my room so I could enjoy what would become one of my favourite games of all time. It was this action that really sparked my passion for gaming as a whole, and what planted my love for one of the greatest series of all time.

    This is my story of how I found Zelda, I hope you enjoyed reading!

    submitted by /u/Green-Cap08
    [link] [comments]

    what's y'alls fave song!! [other]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    im partial to song of storms but maybe everyone is? and of course zelda's theme will be forever burned in my brain but i dont mind

    submitted by /u/belatedbday69
    [link] [comments]

    Son's Grade School Valentine's Day Box [ALL]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    [BOTW2] How would you feel if BOTW's sequel ends up retreading the same map?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I know you could insist there'd be a few "ifs" to an answer to this question, but my position on this is pretty steadfast; I'd have NO interest in going through the same Hyrule.

    Yeah I know you could say the excitement would be in finding what's changed, because things have begun to rebuld and whatnot, but in a game where I'm supposd to anticipate what could be over the hill, I'd be very uninterested if the lure is what we've seen before "but different".

    BOTW already spread things thin in terms of providing new things to find as it were, so I wouldn't be super impressed if it maintained that through to a sequel.

    If it turns out there's a lot of new ground to explore in those underground catacombs, I'd be all for that. But I'd want the entire new map to take place down there. It'd make for something more fresh too; BOTW's map was basically a paint-by-numbers fantasy world, but having a setting that's entirely underground would be pretty unique to the genre.

    submitted by /u/-Sawnderz-
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Ocarina of Time with Paper and Ink Textures

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Video

    I thought Ocarina of Time would look cool with some hand-drawn textures like those from old DnD or hand-drawn maps. It's just the one cutscene, though - might do more in the future, but this isn't an whole game conversion, just a small project.

    submitted by /u/tsoccer93
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone still doing/would be interested in a casual BOTW Livestream? [BoTW]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I'm planning on streaming BOTW and not really interested in doing a challenge or a speedrun but I have half finished the game before. Would anyone be interested in watching me stream that type of gameplay?

    FYI I'm new to streaming in general, thought this would be a good way to start.

    submitted by /u/MineGrayTV
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which game should I replay first?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Had the urge to replay my old games after beating BOTW

    I have Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker

    Im gonna end up replaying all of them, which one should I start with?

    I was gonna go by year of release but I was wondering if anybody else had any other ideas

    submitted by /u/LilSxshi
    [link] [comments]

    [ST] Is it just me, or is the duet with Embrose the hardest one in the game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    So, Spirit Tracks is absolutely my favourite Zelda game that I've ever played. I've played through it at least 15 times, start to finish. Some of those times doing a 100% run. And of course, with each successive playthrough, things get easier and faster. However, the one thing that consistently remains difficult for me is the duet with Embrose. Not the song itself, but the timing of it. To me, it's harder than any other song in the game, including the very last one. Maybe it's that he's the only one whose part doesn't follow the pattern of "4 beats, and then it's Link's turn"? But I don't know. I'm not musically trained. Anyone else find this, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Alpha857
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] the guardian theme reminds me of "tarkus" by emerson, lake, and palmer a ton. does anyone know if "tarkus" was an inspiration for it?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    [BoTW] Help with locations

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I'm struggling to find the area where the image of the tree near Hyrule Castle was taken, I found a tree that looks nearly identical but I can't find the spot that would allow me to see the flashback. Also there is a guardian near where I think it is and I'm having trouble avoiding it, could someone point me in the right direction so I know if I'm doing the right thing?

    submitted by /u/Metronome_SacredFire
    [link] [comments]

    Zelda: [OoT] on Wii U or GC Collector's Edition?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Which one is better and why? I don't own an N64 and want to play the original game.

    submitted by /u/bignthick_247
    [link] [comments]

    npcs [BoTW]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    okay i'm curious. has any npc mentioned zelda? i've never come across any and i wanted to know if any of them talk about her

    submitted by /u/nicolesjk
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] [ALL] new loz game ideas??

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    am i the only one that would absolutely love to see a loz game in the perspective of:

    • zelda

    i think they could do some really cool stuff in the perspective of zelda. her abilities, tools, etc. maybe what happens to her when link gets put to sleep for the 100 years during botw? or maybe a completely new story!

    • midna

    i love midna too much to not hope for a solo midna game, or one focused around the twili people directly. the goddess hylia banished them to the twilight realm, maybe a game surrounding that?

    • linkle

    cool storyline, and fanservice. 😂

    submitted by /u/helpimnot0kay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment