• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - March 16, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - March 16, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - March 16, 2020

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s hard to argue with that assessment [BOTW]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Breath of the Wild (Switch) Competition on Master Mode!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Me and my brother have a competition on a new game of botw on master mode. So whoever can hit the most of the achievements we laid out before starting wins. Once someone hits one of the items on the list the other can not claim it. Here's the list of what we got so far. would love to hear any other ideas that some of you may have for the game!

    1. Unlock Entire Map-

    2. Clear All Four Divine Beast-

    3. Defeat Calamity Ganon-

    4. Find And Defeat Golden Lynel-

    5. Complete Champions Ballad Trial-

    6. Complete Trial Of The Sword-

    7. Collect 50 Korok Seeds-

    8. Collect 100 Korok Seeds-

    9. Collect 150 Korok Seeds-

    10. Collect 200 Korok Seeds-

    11. Collect 250 Korok Seeds-

    12. Collect 300 Korok Seeds-

    13. Collect 350 Korok Seeds-

    14. Collect 400 Korok Seeds-

    15. Collect 441 Korok Seeds-

    16. Complete 20 Shrines-

    17. Complete 40 Shrines-

    18. Complete 60 Shrines-

    19. Complete 80 Shrines-

    20. Complete 100 Shrines-

    21. Complete All 120 Shrines-

    22. Collect All Memories-

    23. Collect All 82 Pieces Of Clothing-

    24. Get 3 Stamina Wheels-

    25. Find/Tame The Lord Of The Mountain-

    26. Finding And Opening All Four Fairy Fountains-

    27. Getting Master Sword-

    28. Finding And Registering Large Horse-

    29. Completing All 3 Labyrinths-

    30- First To 16 Hearts

    submitted by /u/Stefon-Lucas
    [link] [comments]

    [OoS][OoA] Finished Playing the Oracle Games and They are Absolute Masterpieces

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I've had the Oracle games on 3ds for over a year but couldn't bring myself to play them. I've already been blown away by ALttP, Link's Awakening, Minish Cap for the 2D titles, but I've always preferred the 3d games.

    I finally started a playthrough of the Oracle games last week and got addicted immediately. I played Seasons first:

    -While the story is completely absent, the gameplay itself is fast, fun and has great items like the magnetic gloves and hyperslingshot. The combat itself is challenging, but feels extremely fair with balanced enemies throughout. The puzzles were not as emphasized as combat but were pretty well done.

    -The replayability factor is huge with the animal guide choices, the world is pretty connected and can be explored in a number of ways after getting the first few items, and there are many ways to approach combat

    -The changing seasons mechanic, while only interesting on the surface level, is creative and doesn't hinder the game much

    I played Ages next expecting more of the same:

    -I was wrong

    -More characters, more story. While the story in Link's Awakening is still much better, the story in Ages holds up fine on its own.

    -The puzzles are consistently great throughout the game and might be the best puzzle game in the series

    -The overworld is more restrictive and harder to navigate than Seasons, but done so by design. The overworld, like the dungeons focuses more on puzzles

    -The time traveling mechanic was better than Seasons in terms of progression and created better puzzles (i.e. time traveling could eventually be done everywhere and affected whole world, unlike changing seasons which was limited to the tree stumps and to a small area of the world)

    Overall

    The games blew my mind and playing them both back to back enhanced the experience. Linking the games worked pretty well also for the extra dungeon and final boss. I will definitely be replaying the games on hero mode in the other order, with Ages first. These games have also changed the way I view the 2D games as I think now that they are on par with the 3d games.

    TL;DR: Play both of these games, well worth your time

    submitted by /u/royallex
    [link] [comments]

    [MC] Good grief is it a pain painting hundreds of 3mm x 3mm pixels. Minish Cap Link with no hat.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    [ALTTP] Link looks great with pink hair. | by owliie

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I just beat BOTW [BoTW]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I loved the game and im sad that it's over

    submitted by /u/bigArran
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Horse Name?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    IDK how to elaborate, the title says it all.

    Edit: I decided to go with TaterTrot, thanks for the suggestions!

    submitted by /u/KarateBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Need some advice

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Emulator or 2DS/3DS for ocarina Of time? Is the graphical update really worth it? Personally I'm unsure of the small screen of the 2ds/3DS as I think I'd like to play it on big screen but I'd like to here some of Yalls opinions on this to get me goin

    submitted by /u/SpeedyChung
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Favorite Zelda and Link looks?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Out of every reincarnation of Zelda and Link throughout the games. Who's looks do you like the most?

    For me, my favorite Zelda look was Twilight Princess. I really liked the brown hair and her somewhat middle eastern facial structure. I found this Zelda to be the most unique among the series

    For link, I really liked that BoTW had a different look then the iconic green tunic and hat. I enjoyed seeing link with a little ponytail and his blue champions uniform.

    submitted by /u/AeroKnu
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Top 5 zelda games

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    •[OOT] good youtubers?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys..

    Started breath of the wild last week and its completely taken over my life! I'm absolutely in love with it It has had the side effect of making me very nostalgic for the last zelda game I really got into - ocarina of time. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good YouTube channels with commentary of a 100% run through of ocarina? Just need something to watch in the downtime! I can find plenty of vids without commentary but not really my thing. Any help appreciated...

    submitted by /u/youngpadawan21
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] Finally managed to get my hands on this game!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I've always wanted to play this game, but being a broke kid with no money meant I couldn't as the game went for about ~$100 here...plus we didn't have a switch.

    That combined with Asian parents... Honestly thought I'd never get to play it.

    However! Over the Christmas break my sister got a switch and my dad bought me BoTW a few months later. Just got my grubby hands onto it today...that introduction to hyrule was beautiful.

    Any tips for a complete noob from more seasoned players out here?

    submitted by /u/noctiferu
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] What Should I do With my Horse?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    First of all, I have a "main horse" which is the horse I use basically all the time. So the moral problem I have is that, logiclly, it would be best to make the new horse my main horse. But my moral side says to keep my old horse as my main since we have such a good bond. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/KarateBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] help with breath of the wild

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    hi! just got breath of the wild and it is an awesome game. this is also my first game in the zelda series, btw

    currently i have logged several hours in game (just completed the first memory and registered it with impa). i am unsure about what to do next. i know that the game is supposed to be done in whatever order you want, but i feel like i need at least some sense of an order to do things in to fully enjoy the game.

    apart from this, i have a few other questions

    can your horses die?

    is there a maximum number of times that i can die?

    is there a "time limit" before ganon breaks free from the castle?

    how to traverse over/around mountains

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/daks_7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment