• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2020


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - April 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    Spoiler policy

    >> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

    TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

    Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 20, 2020

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] zelda doodle

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    [MM] I just finished playing Majora's Mask for the first time.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Played Ocarina of Time again, thought it was a good time to play Majora's Mask for the first time.

    Short review:

    Game was wack. It's a very good game (obviously, it's Zelda), but it's wack. Looping the same 3 days for 4 real days (32 hours playtime) can make a dude insane. Especially that Romani Ranch sh*t, that was real wack. Zelda games have very frustrating parts, but I like the pain ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) 8.5/10

    So how does Link go back to Hyrule?

    submitted by /u/vrafiqa
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] I saw u/michael14375 post and figured I would take a stab at it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    [BoTW] [OC] Princess Zelda study I did for practice. (Referenced from original Nintendo art)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Picked me a glow-in-the-dark Silent Princess

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Uhh, i think i time traveled a bit too much.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Happens much too often

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    [MM] Majora’s Incarnation is so freaky

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    [BoTW] We did it, boys! Happy 420!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    [OTHER] Found my first shark in the new Animal Crossing game!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    [BoTW] This tunic looks amazing. My favorite is the OOT tunic, but still.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    [LAHD] was links awakening overpriced?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who was real disappointed by the links awakening port to switch? I never played the original game and I'm sure for those of you that did it was great to play again but was it really worth £60?? I got it the week it came out and finished it the same week with just 20 hours. I payed the same amount for BOTW and I have about 200 hours in that game. Ik it was a port so they couldn't really add much but come on, £60? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mattball12
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Getting into Zelda

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Finishing the KOTOR series again I was left empty and desperate for another game experience. Knowing most modern day games could never live up to something like KOTOR I knew I had to go for something big. So I decided OOT and have been playing it so far and really enjoying it.

    My question is- where do I go to next Zelda game wise. I was thinking MM-WW-BOTH- but I'm not sure if it's better to just skip MM and go WW-BOTH etc. I just want to ensure I'm getting the best experiences possible so came to the pros.

    Thank you all in advance !

    submitted by /u/ActtMap
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Are 3ds games on the wii u virtual console worth it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Don't have a 3ds and wanted to play oot remake and mm remake. I wanted to know how well these games run on the wii u and what there like to play

    submitted by /u/lookiedookiepookie
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Legend of Zelda Games Quiz

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    On other Zelda related reddit I found pretty neat quiz about all of the Zelda games. But from what I've seen on the site, there is one more related only to BoTW. Anyway, on this one I got 18/20 so I am pretty happy with my result ;) You can check it out here - http://www.quizzing-fun.com/legend-of-zelda-games-quiz/

    submitted by /u/Pahomov1
    [link] [comments]

    [TP] Motion Controls (Wii)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Because i know there is a tiny chance that ill be getting the gc version I will have to go with the wii.

    I wanted to know how the motion controls would affect the combat or gameplay.

    submitted by /u/WiseMixure
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] Which animal/monster is that on the Hero’s Shield (the first shield you get from Grandma) on Wind Waker?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    [ALL] Which main line Zelda game do you want most to be released on the Switch?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Which main line 3D zelda game would you want to be ported to Switch over the others? Personally I want all of them and I dont see why we havent any in the 3 years switch has been out, but If I could only get one on switch it would be Twilight Princess HD followed by wind waker. What would you guys want first?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Barkle11
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] Master Cycle Zero or 5-speed horse?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Which is faster, and what are the advantages of both (assuming the 5-speed horse also has 5 spurs and 2 health and can be summoned from anywhere)?

    submitted by /u/swiftestcat
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Let’s duke it out!! Civil discussion of the best Zelda game on Wii. Wanna see the true feels of my fellow Zelda fans.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Zelda Metal Mashup

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Okay, so years ago there was a Zelda Metal Mashup that existed on YouTube, but it has since been taken down. It started off with the main theme, then into the dungeon theme from the very first game and it had like monstrous heavy metal blast beats in it, then it went into Ganon's lair theme and then lastly it went into Hyrule Field. All of it was a mashup from the very first Zelda game. Does anybody know what I'm talking about or know where I could find this amazing mashup again?

    submitted by /u/asilentoath
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Is it worth me continuing with Majora's Mask?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    It's the only 3D Zelda I haven't beaten. I really want to love this game like everyone else seems to but I just can't have fun with it. And it's almost entirely down to the 3 day cycle.

    If there's one thing I don't like feeling in a video game it's pressured. I generally like to take my time and do things at my own pace, especially in Zelda games, but the 3 day cycle means I can't do that. This is exacerbated by the fact that as much as I love Zelda games, I'm not very good at them and spend literal hours trying to solve the puzzles in dungeons. I don't want to use a guide because that would cheapen the experience.

    I've done the first two dungeons but just can't find the motivation to continue, especially when looking at footage of the two I haven't done yet. They look disorienting and like the kind of dungeons I don't normally like in the series. Should I press on and continue? Even though I'm not having fun, I kinda wanna press on just so I can say I've completed it. Is it worth playing just for the side quests? I hear they're the best in the series although I don't normally bother with side quests and extra content in other Zelda games (with the exception of BOTW).

    Thanks for reading such a long post! 😊

    submitted by /u/wittyusername64
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL], [OTHER] Would you play a "Best of Bosses" game?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I've only really played OoT, BotW, WW, and ST. My boyfriend is currently working his way though LA.

    There are quite a number of memorable bosses in the Zelda series and I was wondering if there was a game that could come out (similar to Hyrule Warriors in that it's a noncannon game) that takes just a bunch of bosses from the entire series and strings them together each inside their own respective mini-dungeon (so you can obtain the gadget needed to defeat that boss), would you be receptive to that style of game?

    Let's say for added benefit there's also a retro mode where you can play the battle in its original incarnation (with updated controls, of course).

    Could it stand to reason that whichever Hero of said game is either sent back into the multiverse to defeat said bosses as a curse from an enemy or a trial by a sage?

    And finally, perhaps this could allow any uninspiring or forgettable boss battles to be retooled into something better or have an Alternate Mode post-game to shake things up a bit?

    It would be very difficult to find and play all, what, 19(!?) games in the series, and I think having something like this would be a way to have at least some experience of the series as an entirety in one game while preserving the plot and other elements of the individual games for any eventual remakes or rereleases.

    submitted by /u/VgArmin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment