• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    The Legend of Zelda | Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!


    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] can we take a moment to appreciate this

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    [OoT] I just finished my 3d printed Oot hookshot

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Memory 10: Mipha's Touch - in SNES [ALTTP] pixel art style

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    [LAHD] The Legend of Zelda: Pun's Awakening

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    [LoZ] Just realized I’ve been seeing Tektites wrong for my entire life... I’m not okay right now

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    [OoT] it hits the sPOT

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    [OoT] I repainted my foam Master Sword I got on Amazon awhile back, tried to go for OoT vibe

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    [BoTW] I hate Lynels

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    [All] Had enough time on my hands so I did a 500 piece puzzle of a map of Hyrule, contacted it and stuck it to my wall. Really proud of it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    [ooT] still the best hands down!! Never gets old playing this.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    [OC] Link (Blacksmith's Apprentice) design.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Wish me luck!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    [MM] happiness, sadness, good, evil, dark and light. All that summarize The Legend of Zelda franchise so perfectly for me. So I have been drawing this summarize the two stark contrasts. It’s two artworks in one that can be viewed right side up or upside down and have adverse effects

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    [MM] Still a better love story than Twilight.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    [LA] Look what i just found at my parents house, now I’m gonna try some “dual-gaming”

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    [MM] I made a Bone White Zora Electric Bass Guitar - design chosen by the Grand Prize winner for AGDQ 2020

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    [BoTW] So my best friend, who has never played a Zelda game before, recently got a switch and BoTW to help him through lockdown, and seeing him get so excited over the game is so wholesome ��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    [LoZ] Just finished my first Zelda game - the original one. Here are my thoughts in it, what are yours?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Brief background: only Zelda games I've played is BotW (done 3 divine beasts) and like 10 min of WW, TP and OoT 10+ years ago at friend's places. Listening to Kinda Funny's Zelda In Review, I decided to play them all and started with the original.

    I went in blind, no map, nothing. It was gruelling but fun... reminded me a lot of exploring Hyrule in BotW, just in the 80's. I cleared the first dungeon, but it became impossible to play without some sort of guide.

    I used the zeldadungeon guide but I didn't do the whole thing via walkthrough, I consulted the map when needed but tried to discover as much as I could on my own.

    My thoughts: holy crap it was frustrating, but completing that game was one of the most satisfying things I've done. Parts made enough me want to tear my hair out, but the difficulty made me feel so heroic when I conquered it.

    For me, what I played of BotW, I would for sure say BotW is a superior game, but man I see the influence that original game had on BotW. The minimal story, open world... I felt like a true adventurer. I can only imagine what it would've been like to grow up with that game, making hand drawn maps... I got lots of respect for anyone who beat that game back then. I'm gonna start up Zelda II soon, looking forward to that.

    What are your thoughts on the original Zelda game?

    submitted by /u/Fiveminutegameplays
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] always rep

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    [MM] removed the original post due to people's issues with my uniform. Heres my attempt at u/michaels14375 post.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Romantic evening.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment