• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Comic by Electric Bunny

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Comic by Electric Bunny


    [BoTW] Comic by Electric Bunny

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    [BoTW] My daughter every time I find a korok

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    [LoZ] My favorite cake I’ve ever made

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    [OoT] Volvagia, the Subterranean Lava Dragon Created by Henry Yamada on Devianart

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    [BotW] Link by Miki Montlló

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    [MM] Song of Furret

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    [BoTW] before you say it's stolen, I made this on the FB group.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    [BotW] I made Link’s Meat and Rice Bowl!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    [MM] Painted this last night! My dad 3D printed it, and I finally had time to sit down and paint it.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    [WW] A lil sketch of Toon Link, nothing much

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    [MC] I finished my first custom diamond painting!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    [ALTTP] Link Quilt - An old Christmas gift made by my mother.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Quick drawing I did of Link. First time drawing a male character.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    [WW] EVERY Character & Item Wallpaper

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Link in Kakariko Village, by me!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    [TP] Midna is a dumb gremlin baby

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    [BotW2] I got bored and made a mock up of the logo of the mock up of the N64 version of BotW2! I know it's missing something, just not sure what. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    [WW] if you guys want to see a pixel art boss of your choice, just ask, ill do what l can to make it possible

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    [Oot] Great Fairy Fountain remix !

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    [SS] Appreciation for Skyward Sword.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I've just recently began replaying Skyward Sword (in lockdown here in Britain, so have plenty of time to kill) for only the third or fourth time. That may sound like a lot, but for someone like me (a huge Zelda fan) it really isn't. At the time when SS was released, I did enjoy the game but bought into a lot of the criticisms at the time (not enough free roam, the controls, backtracking, etc), but on this recent playthrough I'm having a blast and realise, in a sense, that SS has exactly what I love about Zelda games... A good, impactful story with great, well developed characters.

    Don't get me wrong, I do love BOTW for many, game play releated reasons. But it does feel a tiny bit lacking in soul at times. The story just isn't really there for me, and when it is it doesn't always work. But SS I would argue has the best story in any Zelda game, largely because of the character elements. Zelda herself is at her best here, Groose is another fantastically written character, and yes, even the overly flamboyant, sometimes annoying Ghirahim. He's a great villain with presence.

    Twilight Princess will always be peak Zelda for me. It is the ultimate Zelda experience in my view. But in terms of sheer storytelling and characters, Skyward Sword gets it bang on the money. And even the other problems I had before with it feel less important now. I don't really know why, because I get that they are still a problem (I would have loved another couple of areas to explore on the surface). Maybe it's because I haven't replayed it for so many years now, I don't know. Everything feels fresh again.

    So yeah, just wanted to spread a little love towards SS, as I feel it is the most overlooked mainstream Zelda game. I would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts on the game.

    submitted by /u/pvhc47
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] epic mask dude

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment