• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] Gotta love the vision

    The Legend of Zelda | [OoT] Gotta love the vision


    [OoT] Gotta love the vision

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    [BoTW] The Princess can wait.. I have Koroks to crochet! Buh-bye!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    [TP] Zelda/Akira Mashup by Henrique Jardim

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    [BotW] They are much scarier

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    [BoTW] To put the plot simply:

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    [OoT] Phantom Ganon’s painting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    [OC] Quarantine got me replaying this classic

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    [OC] I'm making the entire Link to the Past map on illustrator from scratch. Here's the lost woods so far.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    [BotW] Zelda sketch I did in my boredom

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    [BoTW] I knew I had to make a meme when I saw this

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    [MM] My wife just drew Deku Link!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Kass’ accordion song played on 2 violins and 2 violas! When you finish all his quests, he tells you about his teacher who taught him this song...(which includes the original Zelda theme!)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    [OoT] Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how close they got it. Perfection!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    [OoT] Inspired by an earlier post

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    [ALBW] My girlfriend just finished her first Zelda game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    [BoTW] This has got to be a Metal Gear Solid 3 reference, right?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    [BoTW] I was bored during quarantine so I made a Zelda Breath of The Wild sticker for my gaming PC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    [OoT] The 4 Horseman in Ocarina of Time

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but this just hit me. There was a theory of how Majora's Mask's regions represent the 5 stages of grief. I've found a similar correlation in Ocarina of Time, to the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse. Death, Famine, Pestilince, and War.

    Death - Kokiri Forest. This one is obvious, Ganondorf placed a curse on the Deku Tree that ended up killing him, bringing Death to their guardian spirit.

    Famine - Death Mountain. This one is pretty straight forward too, Ganondorf blocked the entrance to Dodongo's Cavern, leading to a famine among the Gorons.

    The next 2 are a bit more of a stretch, but they still somewhat fit.

    Pestilence - Zora's Domain. Ganondorf placed a parasite in Lord Jabu Jabu. The issue here is that the disease is not widespread, but I think it is enough of a reference for it to count. This is a weaker point, but it still fits it.

    War- Kingdom of Hyrule. This is the biggest stretch. Ganondorf's hostile takeover did, in a sense, bring war to Hyrule. Maybe not a full scale war, but enough for this to still kinda fit, from a certain point of view.

    And what do we find after we wake up from pulling the Master Sword? Hyrule, in a state of Apocalypse. This may have been obvious to a lot of you, and I may look kinda foolish here, but I just made the connection, and thought I'd share it. Adds a whole new layer of depth to OoT for me.

    submitted by /u/GeneralFlippy
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] I made a rough Sheikah slate design for the phone in Animal Crossing. The leaf fits in the eye perfectly

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    [BotW] Somewhere in an alternate universe...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Can we all agree that Bozai is the biggest simp in existence?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    [OC] Working on building the Spirit Tracks Overworld in Minecraft. What do you guys think? Link in comments

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    [PH] [MC] During quarantine I have been playing old Zelda games, just finished Phantom Hourglass (9/10 I really enjoyed it) and can’t wait to play Minish Cap and a Link Between Worlds!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    [OoT] I made another cover, this time "Kakariko Village". Hope you like it! :D

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment