• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 06, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 06, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - April 06, 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [LA] [LAHD] Which Link's Awakening should I play?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So I've been a long time Zelda fan and I've decided to play or replay all the Zelda games in order of the timeline. I was just wondering if it would be a better experience to play the original Link's Awakening on the Game Boy or get the remake on the Switch. Are there any major changes? Just wondering if it's worth the money when I can emulate the original.

    Edit: Thanks for the replies! I'm thinking I might pirate the DX version as I play through the games in order and then after I finish all of them go back and buy the Switch remake so I can see just how far these Zelda games have come.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Metaltitan10
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] I made this pic of Link. This scene has so many awesome memories for me.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    [MM]Majora's Mask Necklace

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    [MM] anyone know the artist?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    [OoT] Finally have enough time to get through the Water Temple...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    [ALL] Your favorite / the best Zelda music?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    [CDi] Kudos if you get the reference

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    [OC] After Pokken Tournament being a success, I'd love to see this be the next collaboration fighting game (graphic made by me, spent a long time on it)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    [WW] what to do now during this whole quarantine

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I have finished Windwaker in twilight Princess what game should I play now I've heard a lot of good things about skyward sword and I've gotten through most of majoris mask

    submitted by /u/user-id-urmomgay
    [link] [comments]

    [Loz] [ALL] Zelda Music :(

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    As an aspiring music producer, music enthusiast, and massive Zelda fan, Zelda music really puts me in a mood because I know I will never even come close to creating something as fantastic as Zelda music hah. Just love that music too much idk if anyone else feels the same.

    submitted by /u/Pinkie_Toe
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What is your favourite 3D Zelda?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] Which one to buy?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Is there a difference or is it like pokémon?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/douwedouwedouwenie
    [link] [comments]

    [ALBW] What's the hardest Hero Mode from any Zelda game ever?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I've been recently playing A Link Between Worlds on Hero Mode and it's brutal! Almost anything kills you with 1 or 2 hits and I'm always careful when fighting enemies from a distance. I died 4 or 5 times already (without counting the fairy revivals).

    submitted by /u/MarianoKaztillo
    [link] [comments]

    [All] best classic Zelda game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Please vote for the best classic Zelda game

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DavidJayR
    [link] [comments]

    [Oot] [MM] [WW]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    so, I've been playing a lot of zelda recently on my N64 and Gamecube. I've played Majora's mask, ocarina of time, and wind waker. I love all three of them, but I need your opinion to tell me which one to finish first

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BOI690069
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] What Zelda Game Should I Play?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    So I have a modded Wii and I would like to play a zelda game. I started playing Twilight Princess, but as I read more, I saw some other titles that looked interesting. Honestly, Twilight Princess was fine for me. It was a little bit too hard to figure out what I needed to do, but with a walkthrough, it was do-able. My question is, should I keep playing or get into a different game instead? I can play pretty much any game on any system on the Wii or before and I have a Wii and Gamecube controller. Thanks in advance!

    tldr: looking for an easy zelda game played on Wii or earlier

    submitted by /u/Ycrewtyler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment