• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] The World's most accurate Master Sword Replica. Carbon Steel, Bronze Hilt, Gold Plated Inlates, Full Tang Blade.

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] The World's most accurate Master Sword Replica. Carbon Steel, Bronze Hilt, Gold Plated Inlates, Full Tang Blade.


    [BoTW] The World's most accurate Master Sword Replica. Carbon Steel, Bronze Hilt, Gold Plated Inlates, Full Tang Blade.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    [BotW] Found this old crossover edit I made ages ago but never used.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    [OC][BOTW] Link and his trusty steed go for a quick snack break

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    [OC] Majora's Facemask

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    [OC] My custom hand forged master sword!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    [MM] I 3d printed (and painted) Majora's PPE mask!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    [BoTW] The World's most accurate Master Sword video!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    [AoL] Just finished Zelda II and.......

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    [BoTW] picture taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    [BoTW] My Master Sword replica Vs. BotW's Master Sword. Note that Botw's is actually purple. It just looks blue in this shot.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    [BoTW] butterflies

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    [WW] A Lego Master Sword Replica I made a few years ago

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    [ALL] Made this my senior year (2014) in woodshop. Finally found it again!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    [LA] My performance of Tim De Man’s beautiful Mabe Village arrangement

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] I think we can all agree on this

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    [BotW2] I decided to custom my Zelda amiibo into her sequel style while we're all waiting for the sequel!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    [PH] Haven't seen a post about this yet, happy 13th birthday to one of my favorite games.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Phantom Hourglass was my first real Zelda game, or at least the first Zelda I remember playing. I got it for christmas all the way back in 2007, along with a fat silver DS to call my own. I proceeded to play through the entire game over the next two weeks, and absolutely loved every second of it. The touch controls felt fantastic and responsive after you got used to them, and the Temple of the Ocean King was an extremely fun challenge that i'd replay over and over again, attempting to get the lowest possible time I could. I wouldn't feel the same way about a Zelda game until I finally picked up Majora's Mask on the Wii Shop Channel several years later.

    I loved all the minigames, the charm, the sailing, the items, and above all else, Linebeck. The ship customization and general randomness of the game kept me coming back, playthrough after playthrough. Phantom Hourglass is by far one of the funniest and well written Zelda games even to this day. While Spirit Tracks never ended up scratching the same itch Phantom Hourglass did, it was still a fine sequel that I still enjoy going back to every once in a while.

    It's a massive shame that the game overall gets bashed all the time in discussion, all because it's different than what came before. It was easy, yes, but so are pretty much all Zelda games. It really doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

    It sucks that the game will likely never get the remake it deserves, but i'll always cherish this fun, underrated gem in the Zelda Series. Thanks for the memories, Nintendo.

    submitted by /u/linehbeck
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] How I end video calls - the "less than one minute remaining" on Zoom always reminded me of the "24 hours remain" from Majora's Mask, so now when people see the moon coming in from the corner they know it's time to wrap it up! Made with colored pencils.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    [ALL]: The best Legend of Zelda game of all time?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    In your opinion, which Legend of Zelda game is loved by many? And why?

    submitted by /u/Tayirman
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] The crown tundra is hyrule confirmed (also works with the big triangles)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment