• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] I wanted to share a photo of my Princess Zelda cosplay! I worked really hard on it, I hope you enjoy! 🥰

    The Legend of Zelda | [ALL] I wanted to share a photo of my Princess Zelda cosplay! I worked really hard on it, I hope you enjoy! ��


    [ALL] I wanted to share a photo of my Princess Zelda cosplay! I worked really hard on it, I hope you enjoy! ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    [TP] I made Stallord into a Pokémon (Dark/Ground)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    [TP] I finally finished Twilight Princess for the first time!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    [OC] Urbosa drawing I made

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    [BoTW] In another edition of finding new things in Breath of the Wild, I have seriously neglected looking around Satori Mountain. I have found a garden of herbs and carrots, and lo, a massive apple tree orchard. I felt a bit bad cutting them all down, but I needed the wood, and they grow back :P

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    [OoT] Zelda OoT remade in Mario maker 2

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Zelda Ocarina of Time in Mario Maker 2. Complete super world. 27 levels. Please try my new super world. A lot of time went into all the courses to make up the story of the ocarina of time

    My favorite Zelda game in my favorite Mario game. Cheers

    (world ID: XNT-JWP-DYG ) #mariomaker #zelda #link #supermariomaker #nintendo

    submitted by /u/tommydog2846
    [link] [comments]

    [FSA] Found this for $35 at a retro game store. Felt pretty damn good afterwards

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [All] My first time trying this

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    [BoTW] despite all if my work. Bolson still wont get out of my garden.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    [OoT] Theory: Is Ocarina of Time coming to Switch?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Somewhat recently Nintendo posted in Nintendo Switch News including Ganondorf (Not Ganon who appears in Breath of the Wild and as a nightmare being in Link's Awakening) and shows a silhouette of Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. Is this Nintendo hinting at an HD remake of Ocarina of Time or am I just looking too far into it?

    submitted by /u/JustTheNewFella
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I’ve been working on this Great Fairy Fountain beat for some time now. It’s not finished just yet, but I wanted to share a little bit and see what people think!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Pretty BoTW wallpaper

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    [MM] Resin printed Majora's mask

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    [BoTW] DUN DUN DUUUN! Flowerblightganon's littlest sister singin' in the fire

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    [OC] [OoT] I started playing OoT recently so I thought I'd draw my own version of young Link! Navi annoys us all lol

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    [OC] WIP pixel art version of Kakariko from BOTW

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    [TP] I think I might need help saving

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I have been playing twilight princess on my wii for a little bit now, and I'm in the goron mines, I just met the second elder. The thing is, whenever I save it and turn off the game, and then come back to it, it always puts me right at the beginning of the goron mines. Whenever I want to play, I have all of the stuff that I've collected in the goron mines so far (for example the bow and 2 of the elder key shards), but I just restart at the beginning of the goron mines and I have to replay all of goron mines every time. Is this a normal thing? It's pretty annoying. If not, does anybody have saving tips or something I can do to stop this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/yourlocaldumbqueer
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I really love Zelda, and would like to know the storylines of the games.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I really love Zelda, and would like to know the storylines of the games. However I cannot afford to buy all of them and don't own a majority of the consoles. I've thought about reading play through guides but they usually don't include what's going on in the story. Is there anything I can do to learn the story of each Zelda game without necessarily having to play all of them? A book maybe? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/remoonl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment