• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [MM] What do you think of my Skull Kid cosplay?

    The Legend of Zelda | [MM] What do you think of my Skull Kid cosplay?


    [MM] What do you think of my Skull Kid cosplay?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    [ALL] This was removed from r/wholesomememes but definitely fits here. I can't think of any other 1P game that has produced as much bonding around the world as the LoZ franchise

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    [LoZ] The Demon Boar of Spectacle Rock, ink on paper by me.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    [ALL] We sure do

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    [OOT] Volvagia as a Legendary Pokémon

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    [All] Finally finished!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    [TP] [OC] Looking for Bugs

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    [OoT] The Light Arrow - By Jasqreate

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    [Oot] any love for my link tattoo?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    [TP] Check out my Link/Wolf Link tattoo!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    [FSA] Finally got 3 friends to play 4 Swords Adventures with me!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    [ALL] For those who miss the feeling of playing a Zelda game for the first time, try Okami! It's Capcom's spin on Zelda, and it's fantastic. Maybe everyone knows this already, but I just discovered it and I'm obsessed!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    [OOT] I drew Impa today ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    [oc] [mm] i made some more art! haven't mastered good line work yet, but i still like her

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Princess Zelda by Hele-Bun

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    [ALBW] Thought this pic I saw online was familiar

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    [OC] Fear the chickens.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [All] I know it sounds corny but I actually love seeing my tattoo everyday. I guess that’s what they’re there for. It’s a good reminder. Always have some power to do something. Be wise when it counts, and to have courage in tough situations. I just love the message I get from seeing it everyday ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    [OTHER] how to get into the franchise?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Hey all. I want to start playing legend of Zelda but I don't know where to start. I have a 3ds so I have a lot of options and don't know which one to begin with. Later I want to buy switch and play the new ones. So I'll be happy to get an advice and also an order for playing all the games if it's possible. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/levilevilevilevi69
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW2] My ideal BOTW2 Scenario: BOTW1+ Linear+ light world/darkworld + GTA5

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    So I immediately had this idea as soon as I saw the trailer last year, but I'm finally sharing it.

    Obviously it's nothing new that a lot of people think that Zelda is a playable character, but here's my take.

    There's an underworld and an overworld. Link and Zelda get separated at the beginning of the game.

    Link is in the underworld (which is literally beneath Hyrule), Zelda is in the overworld

    The two can be switched on the fly a la GTA5 and what Zelda does in the overworld can affect what Link does in the underworld (and vice versa), assuming they are at the same (x,z) coordinate with the y-axis being above and below. This could create for some INSANE puzzles.

    Overworld Hyrule is the exact same as BOTW1, but since Zelda plays differently than Link, it will be a brand new experience. Zelda obviously cant climb mountains like Link since she's not a freak-of-nature athlete like Link, so she'll actually have to travel paths and roads. That being said, she has far superior magic abilities.

    Link on the other hand will play similarly to BOTW1 (with possibly a change in the weapon system), but he will follow a more linear, traditional Zelda gameplay in the underworld while Zelda follows the open world/ "open air" gameplay of BOTW1.

    Just my take and hopes. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/samus1225
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Giving away prototype Majora's Masks I made (and 1 Iron Man mask). Just pay for shipping. More info in comments.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [SS] TIL this statue faces the goddess statue island at night

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment