• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 06, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 06, 2020


    Today is Merchandise Monday. So you can post your collections, boxes, photos of your game, a cool t-shirt your found, etc today only! - July 06, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    From the rule in the sidebar:

    Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.

    The sub gets filled with people taking photos of their collections, their amiibos, their copy of [insert game here] as well as people wanting to sell you stuff. So we limit it to Monday's so it doesn't over take the sub.

    Brand new official merchandise announcements are allowed any day of the week, just unofficial merch or photos of your own merch is limited to today!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] I painted this 11 year's ago. I only now thought of posting it here. Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Wanted to show my Gerudo Link cosplay <3

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    So yeah! Did this little thing recently, and well i'm pretty proud <3

    Now Aiming to do twilight link, and midna ;3

    Link to twitter ( I have no Idea how to upload images here <3 )

    Cosplay of Gerudo link

    submitted by /u/ZFJoink
    [link] [comments]

    [Oot] Today was my first time beating Oot, I’m definitely late to the party but it was super fun!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    [LoZ] Found this guy on clearance for $9.99! ☺️

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    [OoT] Mido isnt pure evil!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    [All]Challenge my zelda knowledge. I dare you

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    [Oot] Should I play Oot and Majora back to back?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Just wondering since when I played Black/Black 2 back to back I never really felt like I was returning to Unova considering I just played black. I realise that they take place in entirely different worlds but since they are sequels I jus wanted to make sure. Should I take a break after Oot or jump straight into Majora?

    submitted by /u/_Zyphis_
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] The "Great bandit Misko" is a huge under-the-rug key to the theory that BOTW is a combination, and formation of all of the 3 timelines.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS FOR BOTW DLC PACK 1]

    Having stolen important relics, and also very specific ones, from the different timelines, like Majora's mask, the hero of wind's tunic, and the helmet of the usurper king to name a few,

    i believe this "Misko" has something to do with time, and could be, at the very least, a form of showcasing how the timelines merged in BoTW 1, or themselves be the one who merged the timelines.

    We also know this is canon because the thief themselves are part of another side-quest in the game, the one where you pay the 2 guys to tell you the location of the misko's treasure

    It could be very possible that Misko could appear to be almost like Shiek from Ocarina of Time, except probably not exactly be Zelda.

    i believe Misko will be brought to light in BoTW 2, and i believe they may be an important plot piece for the timeline

    submitted by /u/fireshout81
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Who is your favorite Princess Zelda and why?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I will go first my favorite has to be the BoTW one and that is because she has a lot of presence (in memories at least) and she has a personality that I find good and quite relatable as a fellow 17-year-old (was 16 when I first played it). She wishes for her independence and for her dad to stop treating her like a kid and she has that tsundere feel around Link (that I don't like too much). I also really love the DLC cutscenes of her getting the champions. She is also really smart, investigative, and she loves to research Sheikah tech.

    submitted by /u/RealSyloz
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Was listening to Hiroshi Sato and discovered his cover of The Beatles song This Boy has an intro that may have inspired Zelda's Lullaby

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    [Oos] Onox is the hardest Zelda boss...Change my mind

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    The final boss in Oracle of Seasons is, in my opinion, the hardest Zelda boss throughout the franchise. The first phase is challenging on account of the range of his whip and the tornadoes at the end. The second phase is simply a nightmare. Both the blue flames and the claw slap are extremely hard to dodge. The red flames are even harder to not get hit by. And don't get me started on the fact that it takes over a dozen god damn hits to kill him and you only get to smack him once every time he brings down his claw.

    This boss still gives me PTSD

    submitted by /u/Quik_17
    [link] [comments]

    [LAHD] I wish there were more button mapping options for inventory

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    First, Links Awakening is my 3rd Zelda game. I was started on BOTW when I got the switch, loved it, got OoT DS emulator, loved it, bought LA and I'm in love with this game just like I expected.

    My biggest issue (and only so far after 4 dungeons) is how often I have to go into my inventory and remap my X and Y buttons.

    I can't be the only one that wishes that we could map the DPad buttons to the inventory, right?

    Can I get help understanding why this wasn't a feature?

    submitted by /u/throwaway22172429
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] just completed BoTW what should I do next?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    [OoT] I've been playing Ocarina for the first time recently

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I really don't like using guides for the dungeons (for the rest I use just because there's a lot I would miss otherwise) and I'm getting close to the Water temple. I know it's famous for being a headache, just wondering if it's really that bad or if it's just bad rep Been playing the gamecube port btw

    submitted by /u/ricgama96
    [link] [comments]

    [FS] Just curious, how many people here had the chance to play Four Swords Anniversary when it was available on DSiWare for a few months back in 2011 and what did you think of it?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I wasn't even really into Zelda at the time but I got it because I had 800 points to spare and it looked cool, then I realised my friend got it too so we could play together. I only recently found out that it was only available for a short while and not many people got the chance to play it, and even fewer had friends that had it too.

    submitted by /u/32Games
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] [LAHD] What do I do now, just finished these both within a couple weeks of each other and I’m craving more.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    What other switch games have music, puzzles, fighting-style, and storylines this good?

    submitted by /u/Whurds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment