• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [AoC]Can't wait to kill a bunch of monsters whose names don't comply with the Bolson Construction Company policy

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [AoC][OC] I can't wait for the new Hyrule Warriors! Here's some digital fanart I created from one of my favorite shots from the trailer!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    [OoT] Here’s some WIP pics of my OoT Smash Ganondorf cosplay! I’m so close to finishing it �� I have more progress on IG and Twitter @phalafelcosplays

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    [BoTW] Link's mood in this game is the best

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    [OoT] Made me an XL Goron's Ruby

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Finished my 4ft long Farosh doll!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    [BoTW] in response to u/mbcurly (Don't let this format die)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    [BOTW] Hope I’m not the only one...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    [Botw] Came to my mind

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    [TP][OC] VOGUE cover for Midna & Link

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    [BoTW] [OC] I've made this drawing of Princess Zelda a while ago but I decide to post it now ;)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    [AoC] What I'm looking forward to in Age of Calamity

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    [OoT] [MM] [BotW] A MHA Crossover design I made for a shirt. The logo says “PLUS ULTRA” in Hylian. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    [ALL] [OC] The Master Sword tattoo idea I designed for my little brother; what do you think?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    [AoC] Please Nintendo, my bank account wont survive another game!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    [OC][ALL] Just finished this digital painting of the Master Sword! It was a lot of fun and I’m pretty happy about it so I thought I’d share �� (@thecalendork)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    [BoTW][OC] A Major Test of Strength, pixel art

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    [BoTW] How I imagine they'd feel after the shrines are completed.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    [ALL] [OC] Hey all! I spent the last week making a map to try and stitch together a lot of the different parts of the Zelda world. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    [OOT] Paid for by The Anti-Link Council.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Play time is over, Gam Gam

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    [ALL] [OC] I made this out of Emojis

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    [SS] this is so fair

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    [BoTW] The last soldier...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    [ALL] [OC] The Master Sword tattoo idea I drew for my little brother! (Reuploaded because I took off the black vine, looks much cleaner!) This is meant for the forearm with the vines semi-wrapping around the arm. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment