• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I made replicas of the great flame and frost blades. Etsy link in comment!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    [AoC][OC] I'm back, this time with Purah!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    [BoTW] *I did not create this combo, but I learned it! Finally ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    [LOZ] My finished Hyrule puzzle ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:50 PM PST

    [BotW] I present to you all the "best?" way I have ever completed a shrine

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    [oot] hey everyone, here’s a little of what I’ve got in the collection so far. Including the full EB Games Ocarina of Time preorder bundle (1998) new and unused with original receipt. Also, I just added that brand new Oot 3DS display. It was never opened or used in a store before I got it. Thanks!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    [MM] Majora's Mask - Covid Edition. STL and info in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    [OC] My name is NOT zelda!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:26 AM PST

    [ALTTP] My favorite Zelda game of all time. Whats everyone Else’s?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    [oot][oc] art nouveau saria

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    [AoC] I drew Zelda and the precious egg guardian

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    [BotW] BOTW Chibi sticker sheet by Lostinmyselfdesigns on Etsy!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    [LoZ] This years new Christmas ornament

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    [OoT] I was replaying Ocarina of Time fairly early on during the pandemic and came across this.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    [AoC] That’s a little unfortunate

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    [TP] I colored my favorite version of Zelda from the Twilight Princess manga!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    [OoT] [MM] [WW] [TP] [FS] Dug up my Gamecube collection... So many great memories.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    [ALL] Where's my LoZ love at?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    [BotW] Relax with Kass (OC)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    [ALBW] My Third Time Redrawing Zelda in her look from “A link between worlds” and in Smash bros Ultimate 2 years ago on this day

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    [BoTW] I didn't know I could do this to get the korok seed

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    [HW:AOC]I managed to kill the guardian before all that running around to activate the other ones...you don't get anything(sorry for bad quality but im on android and I don't have a proper recording stand)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment