• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] It is done! I finally finished the feathered edge I designed! I am very proud of it, and I think it is better than my first sword. (It’s also quite light, to fit the description)

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] It is done! I finally finished the feathered edge I designed! I am very proud of it, and I think it is better than my first sword. (It’s also quite light, to fit the description)


    [BotW] It is done! I finally finished the feathered edge I designed! I am very proud of it, and I think it is better than my first sword. (It’s also quite light, to fit the description)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    [ALTTP] this thing is impossible to beat

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    [BOTW] Ooooh, a roaste——

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    [OoT] Link has his ways

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    [LoZ] Always waiting for that moment when you find the Master Sword on the game! Hope you guys like this rendition of a sort. The Master Sword waiting for the chosen Hero..

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    [boTW] my first Zelda fan art :D

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    [WW] Found an old acrylic painting in my parents’ barn, it already had the seagulls so naturally...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    [BoTW] Lynel's be like...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    [ALTTP] My pixel art of link!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    [MM] I always enjoyed wearing the Keaton mask...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    [OoT] The final boss at the very top

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    [BoTW] i drew this, if it’s not obvious i was looking at an image while drawing

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:17 PM PST

    [ALL] no, it’s the best kind of pot

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    [ALL] Super cool Link pinup from comic artist Brenda Hickey, drawn on the YouTube show Drawn & Cornered!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    [BoTW]Created Zelda Breath of The Wild Toon Shader Graph in Unity engine- Left tutorial link in comments.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    [TP] [OC] Zant but it's a jojo reference (context in the comments)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    [AoC] Rule #72957297 of nature: Zelds Sellds

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    [OoT]Need help with the forest temple.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I have been playing ocarina with very few difficulties, the only real challenge was the mini boss inside jaba jaba's belly. But then I became an adult. And I had to deal with the forest temple. In which I absolutely could not beat the skeletons with shields. I keep dying. Can someone give me tips on how to go about beating them?

    11 hearts.

    Willing to spend 500 rupees

    3 bottles

    I normally go into battle with three lon lon milk bottles.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_GOOD_USERNAMS
    [link] [comments]

    [WW] I played the entire game without lock-on

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    When I was a kid I couldn't understand English very well so I mostly learned to play by trial and error. I didn't know that you could lock on to enemies so I played the entire Wind Waker game without using it, including bosses like Gohdan and Puppet Gannon. I died a lot but I was so proud when I finally beat the game.

    By the time I started a new game I understood enough English to be able to follow the tutorial. And I was just like... Oh.

    submitted by /u/erenware
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] I decided to get as many of the games as I could find and play all of them.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    As the title says I recently found my old 3ds and my copy of A Link Between Worlds so I decided to play a little bit just for old times sake...

    I ended up playing the entire game and almost couldn't put down the 3ds, after I finished the game I decided that I wanted to play as many of them as I could find (and afford). As I'm writing this I just finished playing Wind Waker HD and it was an incredible game I do prefer ALBW but both are just amazing games. Next up I'll be playing Ocarina of Time (for the first time ever) and after that Twilight Princess HD. I think most of you can relate to what I'm feeling right now and how much fun these games are but I still wanted to share my thoughts as a new found fan of the franchise. I eagerly look forward to the many adventures I'm about to experience and hopefully may the power of the Triforce guide me through them.

    submitted by /u/Teenage_Frankenstein
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] kind of nervous about posting this lol but here’s a combat montage I made. all original clips. let me know what you guys think?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    [MM] I posted this in /r/bokunometaacademia and /r/memes too.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    [WW] does anyone know the location of this area? The my friend was playing and they found this location. It’s probably an Easter egg Cus the last time I played windwaker I never encountered this and I haven’t found anything online. It’s the Wii U version.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment