• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion

    The Legend of Zelda | [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion


    [AoC] Megathread: Chapter 6++ discussion

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    This is the final "Megathread chapter discussion" thread. This means this is either the final chapter of the game or there could be another 5 more chapters left. This thread will cover everything including the end game. Enter this thread's comments at your own risk.


    Every day we posted a new megathread for users to discuss the next chapter. Spoilers up until and completing this chapter all the way until the final chapter plus post game will be allowed in this thread.

    Think of this like how TV subreddits will have threads for each episode.a

    You can still use the stickied "[AoC] [Everything] General Open Discussion" megathread to discuss the entire game if you progress faster. Or, make a new thread to discuss.

    Chapter Megathreads

    Chapters r/Zelda Thread r/TrueZelda Thread
    Chapter 1 Thread Thread
    Chapter 2 Thread Thread
    Chapter 3 Thread Thread
    Chapter 4 Thread Thread
    Chapter 5 Thread Thread
    Chapter 6+??? Thread Thread
    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Princess Zelda CosPlay by Shirogane Sama

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    [OTHER] Ganon is sealed once again

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    [BoTW] Teba, Revali, Kass

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    [MM] My friend was too shy to post this herself, but check out her awesome MM drawing!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    [MM] A slow day at work turned into a Skull Kid doodle! r/drawing thought you all might appreciate it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    [BotW] GBC Champions

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    [MM] [OC] i beat my first zelda game and made these in celebration

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    [BotW] Made some fan art of mine into a token!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    [CDI] This actually worked XD.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    [All] I found this while scrolling through the internet.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    [OC]Snowhead Mountain Smithy

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    [BoTW] My girlfriend made me this birthday card!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    [OoT]After hours of work it’s finished

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    [BoTW] My attempt at getting my room ready for Christmas

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    [AoC] Age of Calamity in a nutshell

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    [PH] let’s all remember that one time the demon of darkness tried to drown the ocean king.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    [ALL] Made this for my GF for Valentines. 7 years later we’re still married. ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    [BoTW] I am in french bread over this

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    [MM] "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" By Aarron Sprague @facesinthedarktattoo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    [OoT] First reddit post! Here's some Zelda to celebrate!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:01 PM PST

    [AoC] Hyrule deforestation at your service

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    [OC] My 3 year old requested a "Dark Link" nightlight for his room. My wife delivered.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    [BoTW] Created a Breath of the Wild/Age of Calamity stream overlay for my portfolio

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    [BoTW] how is breath of the wild so freaking good so many years later after so many playthroughs???

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I've never been one to replay games once I've beaten them. Especially not open world/long play time games. Heck the only reason I've ever gone back to ocarina of time or majoras mask is cuz I never beat them as a kid.

    But here I am on my 10th playthrough in 3 and a half years, still looking at everything going "omg this game is so beautiful, omg whats over that hill Is it a new stronger weapon??"

    I always hated the weapon degradation system but honestly I think that has a large part to play in why I keep coming back. Its very satisfying to have a strong weapon break right as you kill an enemy holding another weapon around the same strength, knowing you got another full weapon. I know a lot of people have asked and hoped that that system won't be in the sequel but I think that might kill the games replayability a bit and I hope nintendo knows that.

    Anyway theres no real point to this post I just wanted to gush about the best video game or entertainment property that has ever existed after 3 and a half years.

    submitted by /u/AwokenTitans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment