• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Discussion Thread! Like chatting about Zelda? Chat below about anything and everything. Also consider joining our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Use this thread to discuss anything about The Legend of Zelda or anything else on your mind!

    We also have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits to talk more about Zelda!

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [All] finally got done with my 3D printing of the hookshot, took a while to paint as I couldn't find a 3D model of the color scheme but it turned out pretty nice.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    [OoT] Heres a lake Hylia oil painting i did for a friend.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    [OC] I designed and 3D printed this Zelda-themed Joycon stand in sparkly black and gold! :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    [BoTW] I was looking in the book Creating a Champion, trying to draw the throne room, and I noticed something. Is that Zelda’s Lullaby around the Triforce?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    [ALL] Wahaha! I found this little guy at Target. I took him home and he proceeded to serenade me.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    [ALTTP] For your viewing pleasure, here’s a Japanese commercial for A Link to the Past:

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    [LoZ] It's Dangerous to go Alone!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    [MM] Link Has a Crab In His Hair. :3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    [BoTW] WIP of the throne room. I’m not an artist, but I’m proud of what I got done today.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    [ALTTP] Super Play Magazine UK Issue 2 December 1992 - Front Cover

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    [BoTW] I hope you’ll enjoy my new cosplay (by tsewki) as much as I do !

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    [OoT] The Demon King Ganondorf Dragmire (OC)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:46 PM PST

    [OTHER] Oddly similar

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    [OC] [ALL] I mostly do jiu jitsu stuff but I just had to draw OOT Link catching WW Ganondorf in an arm bar. Any other BJJ fans here?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    [WW] The Fate of Hyrule (Lore Disputes with Groose)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    [ALTTP] It hurts when you know too much, I had to share this

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:15 AM PST

    [MM] Custom zelda themed case I did for a Christmas gift

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    [OoT] quick link doodle I did today!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    [OC] I made this mockup and I'm going to get it printed for myself. Would anyone want to see when it's done?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    [BotW] Sticker Set Collection

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    [BoTW] Should I get breath of the wild?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I've always wanted to get into the legend of Zelda series, and as Christmas comes closer, I've been thinking about getting botw for Christmas. However, when it comes to Zelda games, I'm more good at games like link to the past. My last 3D Zelda I played was Ocarina of time a few years ago, and I struggled in the game to the point I couldn't complete it. Should I get botw?

    submitted by /u/JpBlez5
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW][OC] Can you guess what Link's cooking? :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    [OTHER] Finally caught them all

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    [MM] My mother made this last year. Now I can put it up for a whole Christmas!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment