• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/ZeldaMod
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] As a father who grew up with the Zelda franchise, I have to admit something

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I would never expected humming Zelda's Lullaby to my daughter would make her fall asleep right away. I decided to give it a try and she's sleeping right now.

    submitted by /u/bloody_bone
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Would a 'Zelda Maker' game in the vein of Mario Maker be popular, where players are able to design their own dungeons, worlds in the style of LoZ, ALttP, or other 2d Zelda games?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    [OTHER] Should I play BotW?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I've been a big Zelda fan ever since I played my first Zelda as a kid. Up until today, I've play every Zelda title, except for Breath of the Wild. Before you sword beam me to death, the reason for that is that BotW seems too much like an open world game to me. I've tried a couple of open world games like The Witcher 3 or Skyrim, but it really doesn't seem to be my genre. Whenever i do a sidequest in such games, I feel like I could have spent my time more efficiently by doing a sidequest that gives better rewards in the late game.

    How does Breath of the Wild compare to these well known open world titles? Is my bias uncalled for here?

    submitted by /u/SalzigerKnecht
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] Why Did Link Leave The Triforce

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    The scene I'm talking about We see that it was fused with him so it's not like he couldn't have had it back inside him. But he left it out in the open. It's not a nitpick or anything it's one of my favorite games in the franchise but I just always thought about this. I know the plot answer is because then he'd handle Demise no problem but it's just something I've always thought about.

    submitted by /u/TheOneWhoSleeps2323
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Link and Zelda comission that I'm so very proud of!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    [BoTW] Beaten master mode.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Ganon probably thought since I played on master mode, he had a chance. And there I appear, with all 4 divine beasts, their upgraded powers, a fully upgraded outfit of the wild, fully upgraded master sword and the hylian shield.

    submitted by /u/vastquinten
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] my husband was gifted this, any idea where we can find more like this?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    [BoTW] When you mistake rice for wheat and waste the only salmon given to you

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    [BOTW] The Rule of Three in BOTW

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    So one of the most obvious tropes in Zelda as a whole is the Rule of Three: there is the Triforce, Link and Zelda and Ganon(dorf)/Vaati/other bad guy, three gods, etc.

    BOTW is no different: the obvious ones are the three elemental damage types, the three dragons, etc. One of the things I noticed that wasn't immediately apparent to me was the 3 "lesser" spirits: Fairies, which are depicted red in this iteration (Triforce of Power), Blupees, which are blue (Triforce of Wisdom), and Koroks, which are green (Triforce of Courage). They are all only visible to a select few, they are secretive, and they all flock to greater beings that are related to them (Great Fairies, the Lord of the Mountain, and the Deku Tree).

    What are some of the other Rule of 3s you have noticed?

    submitted by /u/OrsilonSteel
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] What do i do? WHERE DO I GO?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Im playing botw for the first time and i just got off the great plateau. I know the king told me to go see impa but am i expected to do that right away? All these enemys are kicking my ass? Do i just suck? Should i be finding more of those shrines right now? Gatering materials? Or just head to kakariko immediately?

    submitted by /u/The_Purest_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    [AoC] Getting up close with these two statues in my next AoC vid (Out of bounds via freecam). Rumor has it this might be our first look at the QUEEN of Hyrule... We'll also see what's actually behind the door in the shrine of resurrection. Stay tuned!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Statues in question (spoiler?): https://i.imgur.com/UzbC6hk.png.

    submitted by /u/PostposterousYT
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which "starter" sword, is your favorite?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    •A "starter" sword refers to the first sword Link has obtained at the beginning of each Zelda game.

    •The "Fighter's Sword", from ALTTP, is referred to as "Sword" in some Zelda games. --The Zelda Wiki has grouped Sword with the Fighter's Sword.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] [AOC] Which one should I get for Christmas?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    [AoC] so big question here : who are your top 3 main characters

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    So i was very curious on who like to use what character Mine are : 1 Mipha: shes so damn good with that water wave/tornado big aoe as well as s tier movement and the healing on special is nice in the crunch of battle 2 king roam (mostly the old man form with the axe)love the power up of move when he transform in between is form and love the speed of old man axe 3 yunobo nice physical attack with the eating of the rock roast and it boost diferent attack wich is a nice way to time so nice combo

    submitted by /u/Lsdthegray
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Zelda’s representation in the lore

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I was skimming through the official Zelda Nintendo page and it's been stated that each goddess (Din, Nayru, and Farore) is represented by Ganondorf, Zelda and Link. But I've also seen Zelda take on the role of the goddess Hylia as well.

    My question is does Zelda represent both the triforce of wisdom and the protector of the whole triforce? But also wouldn't that be a contradiction because technically she'd be protecting nothing but her own piece of the triforce?

    Maybe I'm looking too far into it but the TL;DR version of my question would be does Zelda better represent the goddess Hylia or the goddess of Wisdom Nayru? 🤔

    submitted by /u/tyco648
    [link] [comments]

    [BotW] Ranking of knights in Hyrule.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Are the Champions a higher rank than the Royal Guard? Link is Zelda's appointed knight, but the Royal Guard are the KING'S appointed knights.

    submitted by /u/GuyNamedNoah
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Get truely all Masks

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Facts: On the Moon when you have all normal Masks you can trade them for the Fierce Deity and then the Final Boss starts.

    Question: When I'm in the Final Boss can I play the Song of Time so I keep the Fierce Deity and collect the normal Masks again to really have them all?

    submitted by /u/StarlightLink
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] The Legend of Zelda: Remastered | Original VS Remaster | Fanmade Graphic...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    [BOTW] Do you buy the reason why Link has to stay silent in Breath of the Wild?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    According to Zelda's diary in Hyrule Castle, he remains steadfast so that he doesn't succumb to the burdens of being the chosen hero.

    submitted by /u/Asad_Farooqui
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT]: A Link to the Past vs OoT for my first Zelda?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Looking to get into the Zelda series after having played BotW a ton about two years ago. Niece deleted my save file and never got to finish it.

    I decided that for 2021 I would work my way back to BotW but also take some time to try others in the series first, I own OoT for the 3DS but never played more than like 2 hours of it. I also have Alttp available on a New 3DS I was given and for Switch Online.

    I plan to play both then BotW, but which one should I start with? If I do play Alttp should I do so on the 3DS or the switch (I assume there's no real differences but I may as well ask).

    Zelda as a franchise has always intimidated me since I felt like if I didn't get absolutely everything I wouldn't get the most out of it or even be able to beat it.

    submitted by /u/Expensive_Manager211
    [link] [comments]

    [HW:AoC] [BotW] Should I play Age of Calamity or Breath of the Wild first?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Heya gang, I recently got a Switch, and I've just now bought both Age of Calamity and Breath of the Wild, and I'm unsure which to play first. I know AOC is set earlier chronologically but I wasn't sure if I play it first, or does it not matter? Sorry for rambling, hope you're all having a great day

    submitted by /u/IorwerthAifon
    [link] [comments]

    [Oos] Subrosia dance hall help

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I'm doing the subrosia dance hall and i've gotten ore chunks 4 times. I'm trying to get the flute but it isn't giving it to me and it just keeps getting harder. Is this a random sequence of what it gives to me or what??

    submitted by /u/Bluetick03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment