• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - October 21, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - October 21, 2019


    [BoTW] Biweekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - October 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a biweekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

    Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

    Tips and Tricks Megathread

    Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

    Spoiler policy

    >> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

    TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

    Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Like chatting about Zelda? Join our Official Partnered Discord server!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    We have an official /r/Zelda Discord Server (that's also officially partnered). Join us by using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/SZNzWW8

    Or, join these other great Zelda Subreddits

    /r/TrueZelda* discussion, theories, and news only. /r/Breath_of_the_Wild/* Sub for the game /r/linksawakeningremake/* For the remake of the game /r/minishcap/* for the game /r/ZeldaOoT* /r/MajorasMask* for the game /r/hylian* based on the language /r/AstralObservatory* the Zelda screenshot community /r/DADADADA* focused on the fabled celebration stance Link is famous for /r/shittyzelda* For uh, your circle jerk needs. /r/zeldaconspiracies* /r/zeldents* /r/ZeldaMemes* /r/ZeldaTattoos* /r/ZeldaNews*

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Definitely worth demolishing my bank account for.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    [LAHD] Thought you guys might like my custom Switch dock.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    [BoTW] Gave myself a massive heart attack.......

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    [oc] LINK! Handmade: Belts, bracers, pouch, Majora’s mask- out of Eva foam. Buckles made out of thick hammered wire. (sword is off amazon but I hand painted it) clothing and boots I pieced together off Amazon (just generic clothing) Hat from LUVGARDEN on Etsy.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    [OoT] a few shots I took while testing out my new lens

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    [OoT] I made this fanart to celebrate games that I grew up playing. Tried to remake this moment from the game. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    [ALL] The wife and I found a coffee art spot in Tokyo, and I must say I am pleased with the results! I think the latte artist (@cafe_reissue) used Lon Lon Milk as I got five heart containers filled from it!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    [BotW] I really love this picture - I think it's from 4threset.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:28 AM PDT

    [OoT] Pretty Good Dungeon

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    [ALL] My octorok pumpkin

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    [OOT] Lego Temple of Time (more pics in comments)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    yeah, Princess, I'll be right with you... I'm just chillin with a Bokoblin at the mo [BOTW]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    [oc] the pieces to my Link costume. All hand made!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    [OoT] Hey, Listen!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    [OC] Little ceramic deku pumpkins!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    [OC] Made a Zelda themed diorama to put my Link Amiibo on.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I still keep the DS Lite around for these 2 games. So I decided to decorate it. [PH][ST]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    [Other] My new tattoo on my calf. Couldn’t be happier with it!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Made this for my art class mid-term, I think it’d be cool if a [LoZ] remake that added more stuff was a thing

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    [ALL] My pumpkin didn't win the contest, but I like it anyways!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    [BoTW] [OC] My piano was just tuned, so the first thing I did was play my favorite song from BoTW.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    [LAHD] Got a frame for my Gamestop poster, what do you think?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    [BOTW] [OC] Just a little portrait fan art of Mah boi Link!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    [WW]Ancient Tablet #5

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment