• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Zelda (2017)

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Zelda (2017)


    [BoTW] Zelda (2017)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    [OTHER] Zelda v Ganondorf, by AutomaticGiraffe

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    [TP] [OC] For my fourth painting ever, I decided to do Ganon! Thought you guys might enjoy.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    [botw] I made a little Korok Seed

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    [OC] [TP] I drew midna a little while back and thought it'd be better appreciated here.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    [MM] After playing some of the game starts on my friends 3DS I took interest and decided to draw Skull Kid after he wears Majora’s Mask

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    [ALTTP] [OC] [Art] A laser cut cartridge of A Link to the Past!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:48 AM PST

    [BoTW2] Did some fanart of the new design,hope you guys like it

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    [AoL] Ah yes... perfection

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    [ALTTP] Loop cut I made of that camp spot under the bridge

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    [BOTW] The terrible way I found Epona

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    I made a terrible mistake in Breath of the Wild. Without knowing what I was going to be rewarded with, I decided to start testing out my Link amiibos in order to see what I would get. For some reason I decided that Afromsia Coast was a good location to try out the Ocarina of Time amiibo. The Afromsia Coast is surrounded by ocean to the east, and the Lanayru Range to the west.

    The first time you scan an Ocarina of Time Link amiibo, you are rewarded with Epona. Sounds great until I discovered that I am surrounded by mountains and oceans with no pathway for Epona to travel on. I look up online what I'm supposed to do, and discover that I cannot travel with Epona, and that she won't be completely mine until she is checked in at a stable. To make it worse, apparently, if she is killed before arriving at a stable, she cannot be scanned with the amiibo again (I can't confirm whether this is true or not, I just came across this while attempting this).

    This then started my long journey that took about five to six hours over several days to get Epona to a stable. I started climbing up the mountains in the area. I couldn't find anywhere where Epona would happily go. There was one section that looked like it would work, but I hit a line in the ground, which Epona refused to cross.

    My next idea was to try to head south, and move along the coastline towards Hateno Beach, reach Hateno Village, and progress to Dueling Peaks Stable. Unfortunately, the cliffs at Solewood Range become too steep for Epona to surpass. I then tried heading north to climb along the edge of Mount Lanayru, but this was too steep too.

    My next idea was to find a boat. Luckily, there was one nearby at Tarm Point. I went to get a Korok Leaf, and rode the boat back to Afromsia. I got Epona into the water and used cryonis to lift her above the boat, and shove her on after she refused to get on while riding her. After ten minutes of pushing, shoving, using cryonis to dump her on everything I could think of to get her onto the boat. Every time she landed on, she would leap off immediately in fear.

    After the accidental animal torture, I had one more idea. There is a tiny strip of walkable area along the edge of the coast all the way from Afromsia to Samasa Plains, south of Zora's Domain. I rode Epona into the water, and to my surprise, she reluctantly agreed to go. There was just one problem with this solution, at several points along the way, the shallow path dropped off into deeper water. When I reached one of these sections – once off Wintre Island, and twice in Lanayru Bay, I used cryonis to shove Epona into the water. Thankfully, Epona's AI is very smart when she is in water, as she would swim to the next block of land. Although, sometimes I needed to place cryonis to prevent her retreating backwards - which she did several times losing me several minutes of progress.

    After performing this several times along the way, we finally reached Samasa Plain. From here, I would come across the fastest, and easiest part of the challenge – running through the Rabia Plain, through Kakariko Village (which is very awkward to do so on a horse), before heading south toward Dueling Peak Stable, where I checked her in. Finally, Epona was rescued, and safe in her stable.

    Thanks for reading my story. If you have any better solutions to my problem that could have literally saved me hours of time, I would love to hear them.

    Tl;dr: Animals were harmed in the making of this post.

    submitted by /u/Prowler64
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Working on a cross stitch piece and I finished the big mask tonight!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    Deku Tree Wallpaper [OoT]

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    [Ss] first game I ever picked was Zelda from then till now I'm still a huge fan.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:06 AM PST

    [BotW] [OC] Courage! My Breath of the Wild Link illustration

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    [ALTTP] [OC] Rangoli Chalk Art Tribute to Zelda on my Sidewalk

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Classic Link’s smol Buddy! (Links Awakenings Switch remake) (fan art) (Toy Link) (Bow wow) [LA] [LAHD]

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    [OoT] I’m preparing a casual speedrun party to celebrate the 21st anniversary of Ocarina of Time!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    Next weekend, I'm inviting friends over to all sit and run through Ocarina of Time! Can you believe its been 21 years since it released? I'm getting excited, but also have some questions!

    This week I've been setting up and testing some of my equipment:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zvgDCKq

    The plan is to let folks play on up to 7 tag-teams of 1-3 members each, with a timecap of about 8-10 hours. I haven't settled on the ruleset yet, but I'm thinking something like a modified/incentivized "all medallions" or "glitchless" might be the best for broad accessibility - The idea being that there will be recognition for the first team to beat the game, but also for the team that manages to collect the most "points" along the way within time!

    Anyone here with experience doing this sort of thing? Got any advice for managing the event or picking a ruleset? I've hosted LAN parties before, but this is my first time trying a speedrun party.

    For other discussion, what is your favorite way to play through Ocarina of Time ? Which version/platform do you prefer? What ruleset have you had the most fun or challenge with? Have you ever raced your buddies to beat OoT?

    submitted by /u/1upIRL
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [OC] I Drew The Three Golden Goddesses.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    [OC] A Link interpretation I made for a side project

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    [OTHER] The Legend Of Zelda Triforce Of Gods2 Zelda, by JINWU _

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    [BOTW] so excited for the next game!!!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    [PH] To this day I still have no idea what these platforms up here in the Great Ice Field are for. I went up there and there are 3 pegs on them, but they dont seem to do anything when I hook onto them.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment