• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Like seriously it's been 5 and a half months

    The Legend of Zelda | [BoTW] Like seriously it's been 5 and a half months


    [BoTW] Like seriously it's been 5 and a half months

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    [BOTW] Happy Turkey Day

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    [LoZ] My Link cosplay from the first game!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Happy Zelda Thanksgiving [BotW]/[All]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    [BoTW2] [OC] Zelda and Link BoTW Sequel

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    My video game playing habits [ALL]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving! Hope this goes here [OoT]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    I've been playing Majora's Mask recently, and felt like drawing something based on it. [MM] [OC]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    I have waited so long for this day [LA]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    [BOTW] Happy Thanksgiving, everybody :) Credit: Nintendo

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    [BOTW] My sister made a coffee table loosely based on the BOTW map for me and my wife.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    [OoT] (3D) Is It Just Me Or Is Link Excited For A Ruby, At The Same Time As The Jar?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:26 AM PST

    Through breath it the wild there are these crevasses that put out wind, could this imply an extensive cave system underneath Hyrule? [Botw]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    I’m just happy [BoTW]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    I'm just happy I got a lot done today, two divine beasts (which finishes them all off for me) 2 puzzle shrines, a labyrinth and eventide island. Not to mention I made fun of ravioli ( a nickname I heard from a friend for revali) the whole divine beast. I might hate him a bit...

    submitted by /u/VenusTheGhost
    [link] [comments]

    [All] This is my first drawing on Procreate!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Well this is awkward [LAHD]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    [OoT] first time painting in 4 years, some kind of hybrid between young link and adult link haha

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    [BoTW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch 33% off At Amazon

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Amazon

    Beautiful game. I loved playing it. So much to explore landscape wise anyway. I only wish they had put more into the story...like being able to control the weather. It rained a lot in the game and that took some enjoyment out of the game for me. And when I say it rained a lot...I mean it rained...a lot! If they had worked some sort of weather control into the story that would have been cool. But this is only one small complaint that I had about the game because as time went on and I conquered the Divine Beasts, the weather didn't matter so much...and I'm talking about climbing here. One other thing I wish they had done would be to have some diversity into the dungeon bosses. They all looked the same to me and all but one of them were pretty easily beaten once you had gotten far enough into the game. One of them, was kind of tough...but I have no doubts in a replay, I could easily take him down as well. Again the game is beautiful and I loved exploring the landscape and all it had to offer, but I just wish there had been a little more. It's on a 33% discount and I thought someone might want to give it a try ...

    submitted by /u/OldTale2
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] help me find the last shrine. I have 119. I’m going but and have been searching for hours!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    [WW] Going through this classic again. It’s been years since I’ve replayed it so I dusted off the old Wii U and here we are.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:21 AM PST

    [LA] The artstyle in Link's Awakening would be great for a Mother/Earthbound game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Just throwing my opinion out there :)

    submitted by /u/Ni0M
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get past this[ALTTP]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment