• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Let me tell you about this one time kid... [BoTW]

    The Legend of Zelda | Let me tell you about this one time kid... [BoTW]


    Let me tell you about this one time kid... [BoTW]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    [BoTW] Never saw it coming

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    [Oot]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [ALL] My pencil drawing of the master sword.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I made a playlist called The World of Zelda. With more than 80 songs this playlist has classics, newer ones, and remixes as well! With just a click of a button you will enter into a place full of nostalgia and happiness. Hope you guys enjoy! [ALL]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    [OOT] First time purchasing from displate, they look amazing.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    [OoT] [OC] I drew this Link at the age of 7 just after Ocarina of Time was released. I’m fairly certain he has cerebral palsy or muscular distrophy

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:00 AM PST

    [LAHD] The adventure awaits!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:57 PM PST

    [LoZ] Found this at Comic Con. Totally worth it

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    [OTHER] Its quite large from minecraft

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    [BOTW] So does anyone know why this Lynel just let me hit it? I ended up killing it after this, but it literally did nothing at a certain point.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    [BoTW]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:40 AM PST

    How should properly invest my shrine orbs? I just got the game ( I know, I know). But before you diss me I want to ask how I can properly use my shrine orbs. Like should I go for stamina first or hearts first? I know I need hearts for the master sword but Idk how to properly utilize the orbs and my upgrades

    submitted by /u/minglingking
    [link] [comments]

    Is [BotW] still worth paying $50-$60?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    I was considering it but I am not sure

    submitted by /u/brunovich01
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] [TP] A redesign I made of Zelda from Twilight Princess.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    [ALTTP] The Legend of Zelda: The Prologue of the Two

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:22 AM PST

    [OC] 3D Tri-force made w/3D pen

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:36 PM PST

    [Other] Made a Smash Bros Moveset for Tetra in Smash!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    Hey there everybody! Recently I've made a Moveset for one of my favorite Zelda character, and second choice for a Zelda rep in Smash... Tetra! I thought to share it with you guys, I'm up for any kind of feedback, and any kind of critisms, so don't hesitate!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GmIywRUPNODVWD1W6Mgw7nwRx3j42QxcDZi7FNjTOd0/edit?usp=sharing

    I also made this little "Challenger Pack" to show off everything that would come with this Tetra DLC!

    https://imgur.com/a/FrDG56v

    submitted by /u/ZeroSuitViolet
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] 3D has a beautiful look and feel

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    About a half a year ago I played Majoras mask for the first time on VC and it became my favorite one. Just recently I got my hands on the new 3ds and bought MM for that. This game controls so much better than the original and is eye candy. I'm so glad I played the original and then this one. Also the c stick is so much better allowing camera control (I modded my 3ds with the psp stick) I heard this game gets flack but I feel it to be better than OoT 3D but both are a win in my book. I'll admit that viral video put me off at first but I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

    submitted by /u/realeyesdream
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Which Zelda item would you like to have in real life?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    [WW] What if T.Link and D.T.Link had a real fight in SmashUltimate? (Short FilmArt) :)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:26 PM PST

    [TP] Whats the name of the surreal painting that inspired the City in the Sky?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    [OTHER] Live action Zelda movie rumored. This was a bad article, but I heard about it somewhere else. What do y'all think? Would you guys like a live action movie?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment