• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] Sometimes the Sneakstrike just doesn’t pan out...

    The Legend of Zelda | [BotW] Sometimes the Sneakstrike just doesn’t pan out...


    [BotW] Sometimes the Sneakstrike just doesn’t pan out...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    [MM] I Just Beat Majora’s Mask for the first time be happy for me

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    My brother's Christmas present [LoZ]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    [WW] It really be like that

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Seriously though this part of spirit tracks sucks [ST]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    [BOTW] The Master Sword, stuck in a frozen lake

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    [OTHER] Don’t know much about these games, but made this for my boyfriend’s birthday. Does it make sense? Anything else I should add?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    [OTHER] It’s dangerous to go alone - eat this!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    [OoT] The absolute worst

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:12 AM PST

    [MM] Ever since I was a kid this is all I can think of when I see these power lines.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    If [BOtW] taught me anything, it's that I need to explore the second tier for a shrine...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    My tribute to link [all] made from polymer clay, soon to be made into a fridge magnet

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    [MM]Jim Carrey has met with a terrible fate

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    [BotW2] Clocktown in Breath of the Wild 2

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    I had a dream last week that I was playing Breath of the Wild 2, and was trying to find my way through the Lost Woods when I came upon a familiar setting. I made my way to the tree and hopped down into it, emerging where you first take control of Link as a Deku Scrub.

    I made my way all the way out to Clock Town where the familiar music hit me, and I began to explore. The entire town was faithfully remade. Termina Field, Great Bay, Ikana, they were all there with different enemies and sidequests to do. It was absolutely amazing that such a thing had been programmed into the game.

    Today I was thinking about that dream, and I realized... It wouldn't very difficult for Nintendo to do. Considering the size and scope of Breath of the Wild, Termina was fairly small by comparison. Not having to code a full game, but rather just the architecture and characters, it would be incredible if they did something like that.

    It got me thinking about how much extra Nintendo could pack into the pre-made world to make it that much more amazing to explore. Honestly if they just built on top of the existing assets, imagine what they could create for us to find! How cool would it be to find a tiny Piccori village that you could shrink down and explore? Or to be able to buy a boat to explore further out into the ocean, and discover islands like the Wind Waker?

    I know I'm probably hyping up Breath of the Wild 2 to such a degree that I'm going to disappoint myself, but... Man, the Termina dream just got my mind racing. What can you guys think of that they could add since they've spent four years developing over existing topographical assets?

    submitted by /u/VespineWings
    [link] [comments]

    [TH] Anyone up to play triforce heroes?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I deleted my old completed file and I just started fresh. I'll make a room in the volcano as slow and steady if anyone is interested. I'll wait around for a bit :)

    Hope to see some people soon!

    submitted by /u/JDE173901
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good 3D Zelda game to play? [ALL]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    I've just beaten my first two 2D Zelda games. ALttP on my SNES Classic, and Link Between Worlds on my New 3DS XL. Now I'm deciding on getting my first 3D Zelda game. Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D (Since I don't have an N64). Which game would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/JalenM124
    [link] [comments]

    Link to the Past SNES Classic [ALTTP]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:43 PM PST

    Finally playing it.

    submitted by /u/Princess_LadyNicola
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Do you collect all Zelda series (Catridges and CDs)?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    LAHD, BotW... The trend seems that the recent Zelda games come out always with their own limited edition.

    It's good to collect the limited edition as we all love Zelda - I did order LAHD limited edition today.

    But I always think that if I am going to collect such limited edition, then it may be also good to collect all Zedla series - old GBC or N64 catridges. (Well, I didn't play Zelda during my childhood. I even couldn't picture buying game consoles).

    But old catridges in good conditions or at least with box are somewhat expensive on ebay. So, i just decided to be content with Zelda Virtual Console.

    How about you guys? Do you collect/buy/keep all game catridges/CDs?

    submitted by /u/2Ran3Sel
    [link] [comments]

    [MM] Does anyone else think that Majora's Mask is much more difficult that OoT?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    I've been having a strong issue with this game - I can't stop dying all the time, specially on bosses and mini-bosses. The first boss was ultra-hard as well as Twinmold and Master Garo. Iron Knuckles are relatively easy though, as I have fought them many times in OoT, even thought I died to them one time. The boss of Ikana Castle was also hard, but I had the Gilded Sword, and it made the right much easier. I'm now on the Moon and want to complete the task of the children with the masks of the remains of the bosses and I can't seem to be able to complete the Sora challenge, how do I swim better? (I'm playing the 3DS version)

    submitted by /u/chmasterl
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Outstanding piano version of the Song of Time.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    [ALTTP] All about Zelda A link to the Past's "Pull" system

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    [All] What's your favorite location to see in any Zelda game?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    And mine is personally a mix between BOTW Hyrule Field and Skyloft.

    submitted by /u/BeanMan119
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment