• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [LoZ] Look at my Legend of Zelda slate charger

    The Legend of Zelda | [LoZ] Look at my Legend of Zelda slate charger


    [LoZ] Look at my Legend of Zelda slate charger

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    [BOTW] My best friend 3D printed a light up guardian sword

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    [MM] I recently got back into embroidery and this was my first project!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    [All] Entitled:”Breath of the Child” This a gingerbread house I saw at the Festival of Trees in Sandy UT. It was made by someone to be auctioned off and the proceeds go directly to the local children’s hospital. To whoever built this house, thanks for making this for the kiddos!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    [OTHER] I made my very own Lon Lon milk bottle for a project in my ceramics class!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    [MM] One of the coolest masks

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    [TP] You guys seemed to like my Midna cosplay so here's another picture of it! I edited it into a screencap from the game

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Why do women find Link to be sooo attractive? [OTHER]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    He has a personality of a tree

    submitted by /u/BillApproves
    [link] [comments]

    [LoZ] Honestly I am very proud if I do say so myself... I suck lol

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    [BoTW] I create a 3D model of an Ancient Battle Axe in 3D!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    [BotW] it be like that

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    [ALL] I spent 2019 playing all 19 timeline canon Zelda games and decided to rank them

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:03 AM PST

    Let me start by saying I like all the Zelda games and find merit in even my least favorites. But after playing them all in order of release since the beginning of this year, I decided how i rank them and wanted to share! I hope to hear the lists from others who've played them all to and compare. I'll even say why I ranked some where i did.

    1.MAJORA'S MASK

    My all time favorite! I loved it at launch and i loved the remake. It's like Halloween the game, Majora's mask is creepy and knows how to give that feeling of impending doom. The reminder of what's at stake is literally looming over you in the form of this horrid possessed moon. The day and night system and the people living in it bring this doomed world to life. The relationships full of loss and love are tragic but relatable which make the situation feel even more real.

    From the music, to the world, to the masks, to the design, I love Majora's Mask and since it came out almost 20 years ago, it has held fast as first choice in the series!

    2.SKYWARD SWORD

    I loved the motion controls and was lucky my controller never game me issues. The music might be my favorite in the whole series. The story is classic but has so much more love between Link and Zelda than normal (one of the reasons i loved spirit tracks). The enemies were engaging, with all lot of variety world to world. And the worlds themselves were so vibrant and different from one another. The whole game felt like one giant dungeon, full of puzzles and things to do.

    Flying was fun but not over used. But i think my favorite part is the plot. Without spoilers, the finale of this game my all time favorite and had the most fulfilling final boss fight is the series (for me). As opposed to just a world scale threat, it feels like a personal stake for Link this time that slowly escalates to this grand adventure to save the word. I keep replaying this game, i just can't get enough.

    3.A LINK TO THE PAST 4.OCARINA OF TIME 5.WINDWAKER 6.BREATH OF THE WILD 7.SPIRIT TRACKS 8.TWILIGHT PRINCESS 9.THE LEGEND OF ZELDA 10.ORACLE OF AGES 11.ORACLE OF SEASONS 12.LINK'S AWAKENING 13.A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS 14.THE MINISH CAP 15.PHANTOM HOURGLASS 16.FOUR SWORD ADVENTURE 17.ADVENTURE OF LINK 18.FOUR SWORD 19.TRIFORCE HEROES

    Triforce heroes is great with friends, but the lag can be killer. And it is really no fun alone (same problem with four sword). It has great ideas, the puzzles are interesting and the boss fights rock, the whole game requires thought and teamwork. But the story is lacking and the 'villain' bored me. I still like the game for its gameplay though!

    Thanks for letting me ramble. What's your favorites r/zelda?

    submitted by /u/rockytheboulder
    [link] [comments]

    Deku Link Covers We Are Number One [MM]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    [LOZ] I recreated dungeon 1 from the legend of Zelda(1986) in Mario Maker 2!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    PTJ-GY6-BGF

    Dungeon 1, '86

    The very first dungeon that started it all!

    submitted by /u/viennery
    [link] [comments]

    [SS] GBC Molderach

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    [ALTTP][ALBW] Which do you prefer and why?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:56 AM PST

    A few months ago I finished A Link to the Past. I'd already beaten A Link Between Words, and I have to say...I see why ALTTP was amazing, but I feel like it's not as good as ALBW.

    I feel like the Dark World and switching between it and the Light world is definitely cool as a means of exploration, but I also feel like wall merging is more interesting and useful. Wall merging makes more sense with the story, and is just overall more interesting.

    I also think that the story of ALBW worlds is better. I can see why some people like ALTTP with what happen near the beginning being quite dramatic and such, but I definitely feel that the story is more prevalent in ALBW.

    I also feel more inspired in ALBW worlds to explore. I know a lot of people like to explore for its own sake, but to me, exploring in ALTTP felt kind of aimless without as much of a story or end goal in mind.

    I also think that the dungeons in ALTTP are kind of problematic. I feel like most of them are pretty forgettable as they all have the same musical theme and generally follow similar patterns. For ALBW, I feel like the dungeons are much more intersting overall.

    But the music for ALTTP is amazing and I think it's probably better than ALBW. I also think the difficulty can be nice, since ALBW is pretty easy.

    Anyways, just wanted to see what other people thought.

    submitted by /u/10LoL
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Link last week! [OoT]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    [BOTW] No Towers

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    For those of you that have done multiple play throughs try this. After the great plateau don't climb any towers. At this point you pretty much know which direction you need to go and I have found that this technique takes you through places you normally wouldn't see on the main roads. Little forest Glades and ancient ruins with Korok seeds I've never seen before. It really gives you a great perspective on the hidden places in Hyrule. Stay off the main roads and just go in the direction the crow flies. I got to Zora's domain from the backside without ever meeting Sidon and son of a bitch Nintendo planed for that.

    submitted by /u/bsbkeys
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW] I have just killed my first Lynel

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    I have always been a fan of turn-based JRPG, but ever since I saw zelda BOTW I knew I had to play it, so here I am now.

    But since I am not used to this style of combat I thought the game was hard for me and that I'll never be good at it!

    I am in the zora domain, preparing to take Vah Ruta, I decided I want to kill the Lynel and not just sneak around and grab the shock arrows, and I did it, after 20 tries I killed my first Lynel, I am so happy!

    submitted by /u/watericebender7
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] Daruniarms

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Title Theme [OoT] - Piano Cover/Tutorial + Sheet Music

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment