• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | [WW] This will probably get taken down

    The Legend of Zelda | [WW] This will probably get taken down


    [WW] This will probably get taken down

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:54 PM PST

    [OTHER] I'm ready for the game awards, guys. 7 days remaining!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    [BoTW2] I made Zelda into a basketball star for the Hyrule Hookshots! Every Hylians favorite team :) hope you guys like her!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    [LA] Link's Rude Awaking

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    [LoZ] I couldn’t find a poster from the Zelda franchise I liked so I made my own.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    [OTHER] I did the Hylian Shield at my engineering class today, its a 3D project done in a CNC Router, Hope y'all like it! I also have more pictures here that shows different angles and shows how the whole project comes together (its 3 different pieces) http://imgur.com/gallery/SsWtfFq

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    [BoTW] *soft piano melodies play*

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    [MM] Decided to draw my favourite character “Skull Kid” with a fine point Sharpie marker. I had to learn how to shade as I progressed because I only use pencil

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    I love all the Gerudo Gear ⚡⚡⚡ [BOTW]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    [SS] GBC Scaldera

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    [OOT] my GF pointed out that the hands of King Dodongo looked like cats

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    [OC][LA] Is my first post in this sub, I hope you like this little illustration I did when the remake was released :3 IG: IzuneArt but I'll be uploading here more content :D

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:05 AM PST

    [LoZ] My first amiibo. How long did it take for you to open your first one?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    [LA] Art

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    [LA] They really need to bring it down a notch! Dang!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    [OoT] Nostalgia aside, Ocarina of Time is actually really, REALLY great.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    I know that Ocarina of Time is regarded as the best game of all time technically, but I've been seeing a lot of backlash recently, from people like Egoraptor, Maddox, Wulff Den, etc. The common reception the game gets nowadays, is that it's a game that was praised at the time for being the first 3D Zelda game, and that it was revolutionary at the time for being one of the first and biggest 3D games at the time, but that it's outdated nowadays. Me personally, I still think it's a blast.

    I will admit that there definitely are things about it that seem like it's aged, like definitely the graphics (lower polygons, lower frame rate, and so on... but this is the Nintendo 64, the important thing is if it still plays well enough today even with the graphics, and the answer is a definite "yes"). Also, maybe the game is a bit linear and has a lot of hand-holding in a lot of areas compared to some later installments, but I don't think it hurts the game too bad, and the game does a pretty good job of making sure you're not completely lost (like with Navi or the other NPCs you speak to). Plus, the game and environment is relatively condensed because of the hardware at the time, but I can't really say that's a disadvantage either (Hyrule Field actually feels smaller than I remember, especially after Breath of the Wild).

    Also, there are moments that do feel a bit cryptic at times, like I've been wondering how players were supposed to figure out how to access the inside of King Jabu-Jabu by using the fish, or that they're supposed to bomb the rolling Goron in Goron City to get a mandatory tunic to progress. Also, there are some Skulltulas that only appear in a spot at night or day, and there's even some in spots where I feel like I couldn't have figured it out unless I got purely lucky (like how you have to play the Song of Storms by a tree next to Hyrule Castle). (Although, I will say that I haven't really unlocked the Mask of Truth in my recent playthrough yet, or have been able to get the rumble to work for the Stone of Agony, so MAYBE the answers are all in there.)

    For the most part, however, this game is a load of fun, and has a lot of great things about it. I recently began playing it again after years, and I forgot about how fun and expansive the dungeons felt. Like, when I got back to the Forest Temple, I don't think I had that much in a game in a LONG time. The combat in this game is really satisfying too, even with just a single sword and a few other tools. I actually found myself enjoying the process of clearing enemies out of a room, and the sword swings so beautifully. It feels really fun to use.

    Plus, the atmosphere and everything is really charming and memorable too. Hyrule Field is probably one of the most iconic themes in any video game, and I loved almost every track in the game. I love the story too. I even saw the scene where young Link pulls out his sword on Ganondorf, and I literally said out loud "Oh crap!" when that happened. The characters are really memorable too, and my favorites include the Happy Mask Salesman, Ingo, Darunia, Talon, Kaepora Gaebora, and Saria.

    This game is over 20 years old by now, but I still think that it holds up really well and is fun to play. This is coming from a guy that is EXTREMELY picky with games (like, I didn't even like Breath of the Wild), and I can say that this is definitely a great game. I feel it definitely does deserve to have a spot as a contender for the greatest game of all time, even to this day. I'm having a BLAST.

    submitted by /u/N64Chad
    [link] [comments]

    [BOTW] Master Cycle Zero is the best item in the series and it better than a horse change my mind

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    [MM] After failing countless times to grasp the 3-day system as a kid, I'd have to say 100%-ing Majora's Mask now as an adult may have been my most enjoyable and fulfilling gaming achievement to date!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    i have all the materials needed but it thinks i am missing five wood bundles. i dont know what im doing wrong. HELP [BoTW]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    [ALL] I still have this art project I made in high school 10 years ago. Still dig it ��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Forgot about a trace I was working on during exams last year, picked up where I left off, and after finishing Zelda I think it’s good just like this! [OC]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment