• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 01, 2019

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 01, 2019


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - December 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] One drawing I never got to finish. Maybe someday lol

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    I started playing Twilight Princess in 2012 and finally after all this time I have completed this masterpiece of a game [TP]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    [OC][ALBW] Zelda's Wisdom for this Sub

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    [SS] A drawing I made of Zelda back in 2015. Thought I would share it with y’all. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    [BoTW] I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel about this

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    [OoT] Fanart of my favorite Zelda game!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    [ALTTP] Zelda

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    [ALL] New lights

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    [BoTW] So chill in death

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:59 PM PST

    [BoTW2] A speculation I had. Please tell me what you think :)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    So, I was thinking of what possible ideas they could make for Breath of the Wild 2 or whatever they're going to call it...

    And I thought, what if throughout the game, while doing the main quest or side-quests or whatever... Corpse-y Ganondorf randomly spawns somewhere in the land (Can't say Hyrule or even a corrupted Hyrule, could take place in a re-imagined Termina for all we know) he knows where Link (Or Zelda?) is at all times, and spends his entire time moving across the map, HUNTING YOU DOWN, seeing how massive we know the map will be and how far away he spawns it could take a while for him to catch up with you. When he does catch up, you have to fight him off, and if done successfully he'll teleport away to recover his strength. And start the hunt again. Of course he'll become stronger as you become stronger. But he won't show up in dungeons, or villages. (He'll wait outside for you)

    But to make it a fair fight against him during these encounters, all monsters in the game world will despawn as he appears and respawn after he leaves. Effectively replacing the Blood Moon mechanic. Also even if you die in battle against him, he'll randomly spawn again anyway. Giving some mercy that you won't save your game within an endless death loop.

    submitted by /u/Otterclaw29
    [link] [comments]

    Princess Zelda [BOtw]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    [MM] Made this little Majora’a Mask curtain to cover my kitty’s litter box

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    [BoTW] Just wanted to share two BOTW Link fanarts I made! The backgrounds are screenshots from the game ʕ ง ; ᴥ ; ʔง

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    [AoL] I don't know how I survived.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    [TP] I just finished Twilight Princess for the first time and it had me in tears. It really is a masterpiece.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    [BoTW] Link vs Bokoblins Animation

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    [OTHER] What if the Super Mario Bros. series is part of the Zelda timeline?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Mario, Peach, and Bowser would each contain the Spirit of the Hero, the Blood of the Goddess, and the Hatred of Demise respectively, just at another time. If so, would the events take place before, after, or somewhere inside to current official Zelda timeline?

    submitted by /u/Dry_Bowser
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Am I the Only One That Hates Underwater Exploration?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    I saw a video that suggested that maybe BOTW2 would include some true underwater exploration since we'll likely be on the same map (but modified) as the original...

    ..but..

    I HATE underwater exploration. It always seems to me that underwater elements, regardless of the game, are agonizing to get through.

    Limited mobility, janky controls, annoying enemies, etc..

    Am I the only one that hates when videogames force me to swim around underwater?

    I'd love to see more from the Zora in the sequel, but please please please don't make me go through another water temple.

    submitted by /u/link716
    [link] [comments]

    [OC][OoT] Such Great Fairies (The Postal Service + Ocarina of Time Mashup)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    That was a wild ride! 230 hours later! It absolutely lived up to the hype [BOTW]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    I hate admitting that my favorite version of the Dark World theme is the one that never got released. [PH]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    [OoT] Best easily exploited glitches to move to areas of the game im not supposed to be in yet?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    I was watching some videos about all the exploitable glitches and I wanted to try some out so I dusted my n64 off. The first one im trying to do is where you clip past Mido and into hyrule field without ever doing the deku tree but so far I haven't got it to work but it did look like I was close a couple times. Im mainly looking for glitches that could take me into places of the game that I wasn't supposed to get to yet. If I could glitch my way through the whole game and finish it it'd be awesome but it seems like this is harder to do than people make it seem.

    submitted by /u/jackedgalifinakis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment