• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - January 05, 2020

    The Legend of Zelda | Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - January 05, 2020


    Today is Self-Post Sunday. Only self-posts are allowed to encourage discussion of the games themselves. - January 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

    This means no images, videos, etc. If you want more discussion of all things Zelda we suggest subscribing to /r/TrueZelda where every day it's text only.

    Want more Zelda today?

    How about you join our Official Partnered Discord here or visit one of these Zelda related subs to post your non-text only content.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [OoT] [TP] [BOTW] The games that I've started each decade with. The Legend of Zelda is probably my favorite video game series of all time.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    [MM] finished version of my overpowered cinnamon roll, Fierce Diety Link. This took me about six hours total

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    [MM] hot take:

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:24 PM PST

    [BoTW] Painting I did for a friend based on Breath of the Wild.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:43 PM PST

    While clearing out old boxes, I found my first ever strategy guide from 30 years ago [LoZ]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    I tried my best, i know its not perfect, what do y'all think? [BoTW]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    [ALTTP] Zelda: A Link To The Past. (Artwork by Killian Eng)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    [ALL] I embroidered a shoe for a friend that’s a huge Zelda fan!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    [MM] [FS] Finaly got the book,

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    [BoTW][SS] You have anxiety... then you have PTSD

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    [OoT] Behold, A Cucco!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    [ST] Mr. Kitty (Midna) being watched over by Link & Zelda

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    [BotW] I attempted to create Link as the Dragonborn in Skyrim (3 of 3)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    [ALL] Can anyone help me find a higher res of this world map?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    [BOTW] I got a Cricut machine for Christmas, so I made this little guy to learn how to use it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    I drew Zelda [BotW]

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:11 AM PST

    I'm not sure how to add it as a picture on here, so here's a link. Let me know if this is wrong

    BotW2 Zelda

    submitted by /u/SarahHR
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Simple Link Doodle I Made for my sketches

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    [BotW] I attempted to create Link as the Dragonborn in Skyrim (1 of 3)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:16 PM PST

    [BoTW2] I drew Zelda and Link

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    [WW] A little help needed with the compass

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Hey, all. I'm playing the HD version of Wind Waker and just got the swift sail. I'm having a little trouble navigating by compass and I don't want to keep pausing to check the map.

    The red arrow always points due north and the blue arrow always points due south, right? So when I'm steering, north and south will be in their proper hemispheres but east and west will be mirrored? Is that how this works?

    I kinda wish it had beacons like Breath of the Wild. :)

    submitted by /u/SilverBlazed
    [link] [comments]

    [BoTW2] How about city rebuilding similar Dark Cloud in BOTW2?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I really loved the rebuilding of Terry Town but I want more. A lot more. What if we were tasked with rebuilding a much larger city in BOTW2 and had to choose where best to place the buildings to make the citizens happy? This would be an interesting and fun mechanic if they included it.

    submitted by /u/sekazi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment